11:41 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
I wanna go the right way.
11:42 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#3
Giving something away to keep them applies to people and maybe money.
11:43 AM
@KenDolli
Make Moorish Andalusian Flamenco Great Again
11:44 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
When you are hell bent on NOT “keeping up with the Jones’”, you’re just as bad as the Jones’
11:44 AM
@KenDolli
sorry Chris, Spanish ballad roots were in African serenades
11:46 AM
@Jzepp
When I was young I wanted to not be like my dad, but when I understood that I was still reacting to him, I was still based on his action and not truly independent.
11:46 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
Ken, was there ever one good thing that came from the white man? 🤔
11:47 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
Realizing and living this right now, Jzepp
11:47 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
I am a product of the British Empire, and so are you guys, hahaha
11:48 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
Language is another important badge of identity.
11:48 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
Bee, are any of us ever truly independent? Should we be?
11:48 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#3
We - being social animals - are all inter-dependent, so that is why we should be nice to each other and try to live together peacefully.
11:48 AM
@KenDolli
white was a social construct for colonial caste system not biological - ie modern race was born in German Enlightenment Natural Science and adopted in civics fir social Darwinist purposes
11:49 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
We are in relationship, interdependent.
11:49 AM
@KenDolli
#3
ie eugenics
11:49 AM
@βρεττς
Oh, original sin?
11:49 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
I think of independence is more a call to a detachment
11:50 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Christianity produced the most powerful global empires in the world making Europeans the biggest beneficiaries of organised religion. Why don't they use it properly again?
11:50 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
Yes, healthy relationship is a dance, in a way.
11:51 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
We just have to agree on minimum moral standards ie the Noahide laws, but Christians who are mostly antisemites and have a bad conscience about idolatry reject this solution.
11:51 AM
@KenDolli
#3
stef, you do know where the Southern plantation system of agriculture emerged, right?
11:51 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
Stef, and when both are stepping on toes or avoiding eyes, the dance isn’t fun or flowing
11:51 AM
@βρεττς
You two are about as ridiculous as a phenomenon I’ve ever met.
11:52 AM
@Jzepp
#2
I don’t love the idea of focusing on detachment though. Maybe developing good attachment? Maybe a dance is a good metaphor for that.
11:52 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
What phenomenon is ridiculous, Brett?
11:53 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Buddhism talks about attachment.
11:53 AM
@Jzepp
#2
I’m a pretty bad dancer though…😂
11:53 AM
@KenDolli
#3
sorry, verandas like most other medieval inventions came from Moorish Al-Andalus lol
11:54 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Many people are attached to their dumb opinions yet are too afraid to defend them with facts and logic because they suffer from the Deadly Sin of Pride.
11:54 AM
@SeekingGenuine
Getting to travel to see Brett shortly will be a good reprieve
11:54 AM
@βρεττς
😂 Some self examination?
11:55 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
The only way to defeat my claims in a way that I accept have been defeated is to use facts and logic.
11:55 AM
@KenDolli
#3
West African Muslim empires of Mali, Ghana, Songhay were allied with Al-Andalus during Islamic Golden Age
11:55 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
People just have to know the difference between a valid and sound argument.
11:57 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
I was telling Tayo that the African countries that most persecute Christians are those with who have been victims of Western imperialism ie 5 countries: Sudan, Eritrea, Mali, Nigeria and Somalia.
11:58 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Americans are indifferent to whom their government maims and murders in their name.
11:58 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
Brett, want me to give a quick lesson in telling the difference between valid and sound arguments on your channel?
11:59 AM
@KenDolli
Trans Atlantic Slave Trade was launched by Doctrine of Discovery, 15th century Reconquista Papal Bulls as revenge for Saharan Slave Trade
12:00 PM
@βρεττς
No you’re tone deaf
12:00 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
Why revenge? Tell me more.
12:01 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
Under SK USA, churches will become a National Noahide Friendly Society where paid up members are expected to help each other and given references.
12:01 PM
@KenDolli
Europeans paid maritime tributary to Afroasiatic civilizations from prior to Punic Wars until the Barbary Wars
12:01 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
Tone deaf about people not wanting rules to play by, Brett?
12:02 PM
@βρεττς
Set boundaries Chris lol
12:03 PM
@KenDolli
when i speak history is "insane", but when PVK speaks history it's "meaning making", got it
12:04 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
Brett just means ban people he doesn't like, @chrishoward84731
12:06 PM
@MarkS.-ry7bm
... to everyone except thw English people. Who knows what time it is over there
12:07 PM
@βρεττς
To be honest, you can use boundaries setting in a selfish way also.
12:09 PM
@βρεττς
Your lack of new ones is real too
12:09 PM
@Jzepp
#3
Can you be racist against a digital identity that contains no race? Apparently…
12:10 PM
@βρεττς
I am your superior! You will respect my authority!
12:11 PM
@βρεττς
Rob, maybe if you start with your racism people listen to you more
12:12 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
*I* am being accused of being a Negative Nancy?!
12:14 PM
@WhiteStoneName
I'm starting to think of going to a direct primary care, doc.
12:15 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
I am being confused with Ken, it seems.
12:15 PM
@WhiteStoneName
I think the cost may be close to equivalent (before extras) and the quality is way better.
12:16 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
Ken is the one who is always complaining about racism.
12:16 PM
@WhiteStoneName
Talking about racism makes me think I went in a time machine 10 years ago.
12:17 PM
@βρεττς
Get a new experience Rob try it you might like it
12:17 PM
@WhiteStoneName
Sand in your swimsuit is bad.
12:19 PM
@βρεττς
I think you’re not leaving room for the possibility that people wanna live with their own people by nature. They’re exceptions today and they seem to be more pleasant.
12:21 PM
@βρεττς
2026
12:23 PM
@WhiteStoneName
What annoys you about OG Rose is that he's incredibly smart and knows all the old worlds and then is innovating new ones.
12:24 PM
@WhiteStoneName
And he's playing a game levels above your prescription.
12:25 PM
@Jzepp
#3
Man, I was watching OG Rose the other day and had to rewind it was so good.
12:25 PM
@KenDolli
brett, no matter how much Tayo licks your colonial boots, he will always be subservient.. hence, that's how racial caste systems work
12:26 PM
@βρεττς
Funny, we don’t see our relationship that way, Rob. Zepp I watch OG at half speed
12:27 PM
@βρεττς
Claire, you literally re-interpret the declaration of independence
12:28 PM
@KenDolli
eg Nolan Wells dumbed on the ocean by his "white" friends and Mississippi covering up is par for the course
12:29 PM
@Jzepp
#3
Claire’s view requires tyranny. Every law needs listed out. You must obey. One interpretation rules over all. No thank you.
12:31 PM
@KenDolli
where are the imago dei right to life cries in the TLC for the murder of Nolan Wells?
12:33 PM
@βρεττς
Chris, it’s no use. I tried to explain this to her yesterday.
12:48 PM
@YawnGod
Victim Olympics is not a fun game.
12:50 PM
@YawnGod
Victims implies someone beat them, e.g. victors vs victims.
12:51 PM
@YawnGod
Have you been beaten? Did you lose?
12:51 PM
@YawnGod
Well, that's unfortunate.
12:52 PM
@YawnGod
The other day, there was a guy in a park looking at me. He looks at me a lot. So I walked up to him to just investigate. And he had no legs. So...I'll let him stare at me.
12:54 PM
@YawnGod
I watch a lot of Frank Zanu.
12:55 PM
@YawnGod
Mass formation vs mass psychosis. Don't cross the beams.
12:56 PM
@YawnGod
If I am part Moor, do I win at life? 🤔
12:59 PM
@YawnGod
It is *destructive*, and destroying is bad 🤔
1:01 PM
@YawnGod
The Founding Fathers were slave owners. And I think that's fun trivia, for everyone involved 🤔
1:02 PM
@YawnGod
If I were a Founding Father, I'd definitely have slaves 💯
1:04 PM
@YoavBressler
Why don't you trust them farmers?
1:05 PM
@YawnGod
Remember when the Red Coats burned down the White House? 🏠
1:09 PM
@βρεττς
#2
So stupid
1:09 PM
@βρεττς
#1
You don’t listen just rewrite history
**********************************
1:00 Givens = assumptions
Propositional tyranny
2:00 Neologisms
3:00 Belief
5:00 The self-evident propositions of a proposition nation
6:00 We are only allowed life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness within the law.
"Certain unalienable rights"
7:00 Culture wars are generated by vague propositions.
8:00 "Your right to swing your arms ends at my nose."
9:00 Good and evil
10:00 Modern liberalism
11:00 There is only one Abrahamic God.
12:00 We know the Founding Fathers were supposed to believe in God because the Declaration of Independence inferred that God created men equal.
13:00 US foreign policy
17:00 Defining of terms
19:00 Supreme Court
20:00 Might is right?
21:00 God and His role of rewarding good and punishing evil in this life and the next
23:00 Belief in God secures greater compliance with the law.
24:00 The fake deist/theist debate to avoid being accused of being either atheist or Muslim
25:00 Quakers v Puritans
26:00 The penal colony of Australia
28:00 Liberalism as a dissolving sauce
30:00 Bart Ehrman
32:00 Dead Man Walking
33:00 Reincarnation
36:00 Defending our principles
37:00 Enlightened self interest
Atheism is in fact antisocial.
38:00 That men are created equal is only self-evident to republicans and rejected by monarchists.
39:00 A meritocracy is more likely to be a republic than a monarchy.
40:00 Running for President
41:00 If you own a newspaper or a TV channel, you might have an unfair advantage over a presidential candidate who does not.
43:00 Mrs Chris Howard does not want to be First Lady.
Explaining Secular Koranism on Tucker Carlson
44:00 To reject monarchy, Jefferson had to reject the religion that was supporting absolute monarchy since the 4th century.
Edward Gibbon said that Christianity was responsible for the decline and fall of the Roman Empire in his History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
46:00 The First Amendment gives people the space to be wrong.
Thomas Jefferson purchased a two-volume English translation of the Qur'an in October 1765 while studying law in Williamsburg, Virginia. The 22-year-old future president bought George Sale's 1764 London edition out of intellectual curiosity, viewing the sacred text through an Enlightenment lens of comparative law and religion.
47:00 The Virginia Statute of Religious Freedom was drafted in 1777.
No comments:
Post a Comment