Friday, 24 July 2026

Two American women support the abolition no fault divorce

 

11:54 AM
@OOOTLAM
​​Being put on a no-fly list terrified Ann Coulter with her beach house in Florida.

11:54 AM
@OOOTLAM
​​Being put on a no-fly list is tantamount to excommunication.

11:54 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​Our friend’s flight was delayed by 3 hours because a guy refused to site down for takeoff yesterday. They had to go back to the gate and the cops had to forcibly remove him.

11:55 AM
@OOOTLAM
​​Americans should have high speed trains just like they do in Communist China.

11:55 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​I see people drinking at airport bars at 6 AM

11:56 AM
@OOOTLAM
​​American Airports are HORRIBLE. Their trains still go CHOO CHOO.

11:56 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​I don’t understand why people drink before getting on a flying metal object hurling through the sky

11:57 AM
@OOOTLAM
​​AA is the unofficial American religion for obvious reasons.

11:57 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#2
​Time doesn’t count at airport pubs

11:58 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​Alcohol makes us braver and smarter….🥂

11:58 AM
@OOOTLAM
​​The Meccans were pretty much drunkards. The Koran told them to come to prayers not so drunk they do not understand the meaning of words.

11:58 AM
@βρεττς
​​It’s so weird how you miss see everything.

11:58 AM
@YawnGod
​​Purim is based? 🤔

11:59 AM
@teestrypzSOG
​#2
​Can you tell Brett all the stuff you were telling me about Brett Claire

11:59 AM
@OOOTLAM
​​It was Tisha B'Av - 22nd and 23rd.

11:59 AM
@OOOTLAM
​​@teestrypzSOG Sure! He just has to unban me!

12:00 PM
@βρεττς
​​I’m just some monk who wants to hide from society. Apparently.

12:01 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​Brett distinctly said he just wants to retire a monastery and pray to Jesus.

12:01 PM
@βρεττς
​​No you weren’t listening…again

12:02 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​I am just warning Megan confirmed bachelors who just want to retire to a monastery and pray to Jesus are not going to be political activists, particularly if they cannot see truth without censorship.

12:04 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@KenDolli Brett has a convincing manner for vague people who just go by his "vibe" thinking he is a nice nanny and cares about people's feelings all the time. Women should beware. @SeekingGenuine

12:04 PM
@LoricaSancta
​​God bless, I must rock on

12:04 PM
@βρεττς
​​Oh brother

12:05 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@KenDolli Brett has come to talk to me on my channel and my heart used to sink because I have to be polite when he just bloviates away ...

12:05 PM
@βρεττς
​​That’s cause you don’t know how to listen at all.

12:06 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Claire, how would you suggest I interact with the men you’re describing. I’m intrigued.

12:06 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@KenDolli Did you notice Brett condemning Sam Tideman and anyone who isn't Trinitarian?

12:06 PM
@βρεττς
​​Yeah, she clearly only values men that are willing to be politically active. Which is her right?

12:06 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@SeekingGenuine Just see from what they are.

12:07 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​She values Chris, though…

12:07 PM
@βρεττς
​​I condemn the way he does it. Not what he believes.

12:07 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Chris is not a bachelor, Stef

12:07 PM
@Jzepp
​​I’ve actually met a few people who lived in monasteries. They were pretty amazing to be honest.

12:07 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​I prefer men with convictions and principles they are prepared to defend. The Trinity is your conviction, isn't it, Brett?

12:08 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​Yes, I am fighting over @chrishoward8473! Ra Ra Ra!

12:08 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​Brett, maybe just take it easy with the condemning.

12:08 PM
@βρεττς
​​I did plenty of defending with conviction on the Trinity.

12:08 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​So it’s more that you don’t trust my judgement, or discernment, Claire?

12:08 PM
@danjaasma2305
​​Has there been any Corner talk about Flock, surveillance state, etc?

12:08 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Not that that is unfair haha

12:09 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​Brett monologued about the Trinity for over an hour, didn't take questions and then began to condemn non-Trinitarians.

12:09 PM
@βρεττς
​​I didn’t use AI at all for that for the record

12:10 PM
@βρεττς
​​I don’t dispute that. But when you bring your opinion and conjecture into your belief, you’ve lost me.

12:10 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​Brett actually made it clear from the beginning that he would never discuss the Trinity with me, so I never did. Then he pretended I was stupid for not agreeing or understanding him.

12:11 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​Maybe Claire shares my motherly instincts, 🐝, and she’s just looking out for you.

12:11 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​It was somewhat sad to not have you in the trinity conversation given your attention towards it, Claire

12:11 PM
@βρεττς
​​Because you don’t accept the premise. Period period so therefore it’s a useless conversation to have with you because you’re not willing to see the possibility of it not needing to be as logical

12:11 PM
@βρεττς
​​As it needs to be for you

12:12 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@SeekingGenuine I feel as an older woman that you should have the benefit of my opinion about modern men and confirmed bachelors even though you reject my ideas, that's all.

12:12 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​I do appreciate that wisdom more than you know, stef and Claire 🙏

12:12 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@SeekingGenuine You should particularly beware of men who cannot take truth on the chin without compulsively censoring it.

12:13 PM
@βρεττς
​​Your definition of truth, I find disconnected with reality. And I kinda want my chat to be more hospitable and not hostile.

12:13 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Claire, you just spoke to all of my romantic partners of the past….

12:13 PM
@βρεττς
​​Disagreeing is perfectly fine, but you can do it with respect

12:13 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​Brettt, I already know I am not the only person you censor, so I am not taking it personally. It is just a very bad character trait and is definitely a red flag.

12:14 PM
@βρεττς
​​Okey-dokey, if you say so

12:15 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@SeekingGenuine The quality of 21st century Western men is truly abysmal. I truly fear for women of childbearing age in the West. There is a solution though.

12:15 PM
@KenDolli
​​Interpersonal skills, commonly known as "people skills," are the behavioral and social abilities used to interact, communicate, and build relationships with others.

12:16 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Do you think those rules would promote more child bearing? Or just higher quality relationships and thus eventually child bearing in the distant future? Claire

12:16 PM
@βρεττς
​​Well, I guess you could always look for a nice man who has more than one wife and join the team

12:16 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@SeekingGenuine I had hoped that you and @stefaniecristos8514 would support my proposal to abolish no fault divorce and thought that you both even agreed it was a good idea.

12:16 PM
@KenDolli
​​Brett rides the short bus, sweet pickles bus 🚌 get along gang

12:16 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​I stand by that being a good idea

12:17 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@SeekingGenuine Feminism has utterly undermined marriage and turned most men into immoral women who lie even to themselves. Uncle Sam is basically Blanche Dubois these days. Dangerous times.

12:18 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@SeekingGenuine But you have deleted our conversation!

12:18 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​Claire, yes, in principle, as I said during our conversation. Also I want marriage licenses to come with some kind of pre-marital counseling 😊

12:18 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Why are we bullying people, Rob?

12:18 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​That doesn’t mean I don’t agree haha

12:19 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​So @stefaniecristos8514 and @SeekingGenuine, are you going to do a stream proposing the abolition of no fault divorce, but without me?

12:20 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​If you need people to sign a petition to support the idea, I’ll sign it. But talking about it on the internet to 20 people when I have no idea what to even say besides as an idea it’s good, is silly

12:21 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​It seems preposterous for me to do so. No one would listen or care what I think.

12:21 PM
@KenDolli
​​I wouldn't call it bullying but rather timed riposte like in fencing, but have sunk almost to his level. at least I dont hide my jabs in microagressive innuendos and speak with sincerity

12:21 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​I wish I knew enough to speak to it

12:21 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​So how to find people who can

12:22 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​American men are too afraid of their wife to propose the abolition of no fault divorce.

12:22 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​Megan and Stefanie could talk to Lance Cleaver who is legally trained but he is probably too scared.

12:22 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Afraid of the power the wife possesses under the current law, I don’t disagree

12:23 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@SeekingGenuine How about your papa?

12:23 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Claire, is that the Lance in the TLC?

12:24 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Claire, I’ve sent him your documents…but the man hasn’t listened to my for 31 years, respectfully, so I don’t suppose he would care much for an idea that’s not mine either


12:24 PM
@KenDolli
​​bee, you could move in with me and my wife, we could tell her im converting so I can have up to 4 wives now. lol im sure that would go over like a ton of bricks 😅

12:25 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Plus he is retired, he is likely passed looking into these things

12:26 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​Rob, do you really want more wives? When you really think about it? 😊

12:27 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Claire, I’ll make a promise to you to try to engage my father about the subject when I visit this next week, can’t promise it will go anywhere. But I too am curious of his opinions

12:27 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​PVK should have Lance Cleaver's contact details.

12:27 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​Remember that TV show Big Love about the Mormon polygamous household?

12:28 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@SeekingGenuine Delighted to hear it. Feel free to give him my email if he wants to give me the benefit of his legal opinion!

12:28 PM
@KenDolli
​​I can barely handle the one that I got now haha I have my own hypothesis related to that practice and the Quranic passages it's derived from. It's a literary parable meaning you cant love them equally

12:29 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​It was attached to the documents but I’ll remind him!

12:29 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@KenDolli The Koran actually says monogamy is the ideal but tolerates and restricts polygamy.

12:29 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​He may be able to point out upsides of NFD that I haven’t thought of…. It’s not like I have spent much time on the topic, thankfully.

12:29 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​It would make me so happy if he engaged in any of the ideas we have discussed, Claire, as well as the TLC convos

12:30 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​The Koran actually says don't have more than one wife if you can't be fair to them and you most probably won't be able to. So just have one!

12:30 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@SeekingGenuine I shall keep my fingers crossed that he is receptive.

12:30 PM
@KenDolli
​​I am aware of the passages and their original meanings and understand how they were later interpreted to support political decisions for social engineering purposes to bolster population numbers

12:30 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​Why is it always more wives and never more husbands?

12:31 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Might wanna cross your toes too

12:31 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@KenDolli Interpretation is a function of power, not that of truth, as Nietzsche said.

12:31 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​And eyes for extra measure haha 🤪

12:31 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​Your Boney toes…

12:32 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@stefaniecristos8514 You wouldn't want to be a Tibetan wife having two husbands. The sexual harassment would be insufferable!

12:32 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Wives raise children, Stef

12:33 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​That is why it is always women and children first when your cruise ship hits the iceberg.

12:34 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​The men would have to duke it up amongst themselves to get to join the women and children, while the captain is expected to go down with his ship.

12:35 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#3
​Sorry, I don’t compute. ??

12:36 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​Are you saying you don't understand the women and children first rule, @stefaniecristos8514?

12:36 PM
@KenDolli
​​stef, the Amazons were all-female warriors that only used men to reproduce

12:36 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@KenDolli Those Amazonian women were mythological.

12:37 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
​#2
​I do…I just didn’t get how that related to my question about more husbands, but maybe it wasn’t meant to?

12:38 PM
@OOOTLAM
​​@stefaniecristos8514 If you want maximum population, men with more than one wife would produce more offspring than wife with more than one husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment