10:37 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
You need to change your beliefs and values, but you are still incorrigibly materialist.
10:38 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
You need to internalise beliefs and ideas, but you reject anything you dislike.
10:38 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
What is the wisest thing O G Rose has ever said?
10:39 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
You just prefer O G Rose because he is white and Christian.
10:39 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
Can anyone tell me what OG Rose has said that you think is wise?
10:39 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
The beach is weathered and ground mountains. A lifetime is the beach. Sometimes castles sometimes hurricanes sometimes a mentor sometimes sometimes
10:40 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
You will prefer any mediocrity as long as that person is white and pretends to be Christian to anything I have to say.
10:41 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
As long as that white fake Christian person hides the truth from you and says soothing things, you will like him. Anyone who says anything that upsets you, you will reject without further scrutiny.
10:42 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
Neal and Matt were talking about a new identity. That sounded hopeful to me.
10:43 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
Christians to remain Christian have to continue with their idolatry.
10:43 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
Numbers 5 17
10:43 AM
@chrishoward8473
#3
naaman the leper
10:44 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Megan is not interested in theology, just feelings and metaphors.
10:44 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
When Snow White says "Does this make sense?", the Seven Dwarves nod eagerly even if it does not and it does not take anything further.
10:45 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
The Broken Beta Losers fall over themselves to validate her feelings. If Megan learned nothing useful from O G Rose, then it was just a pleasant holiday.
10:46 AM
@alohm
Yes, not just the words, but the care in which we use them can shape each other and ourselves. Jung called induction. 😉
10:47 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Megan does not care that Christianity might be idolatry or that idolatry is a mortal sin, just her feelings and being able to express them to adoring men grateful that she spends time with them.
10:48 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Feminine privilege rules in these beta male spaces. If they were politically active beta males, they wouldn't have time for Megan's pocket of sand.
10:49 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Beta males have no leader who wants to protect their interests. PVK is only collecting viewers and subscribers who like his "vibe".
10:50 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Can someone help me about why O G Rose is so wise and so clever?
10:51 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Speech should be analysed for the percentage of filler words used in a sentence to test for imbecility.
10:53 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Imagine actually spelling out a filler word to legitimise "like". I, like, really, like, like it.
10:53 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
I know an English mother who made her children say their sentences again if they ever said "like" unnecessarily in a sentence. I am full of admiration for her.
10:54 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Nobody knows what they want.
10:54 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Need these people for WHAT?
10:55 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Do we need people whose objective is to be ostriches burying their heads in the sand IGNORING THEIR MORAL IMPERATIVE?
10:55 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
So Megan is not interested in theology. Is she interested in philosophical concepts such as the moral imperative?
10:56 AM
@βρεττς
We even need people like you Claire. People that do care about things we don’t care about has a benefit even if we can’t see the why.
10:56 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
How can anyone who claims to be educated and who believes in God be indifferent to theology?
10:57 AM
@βρεττς
There’s lots of theology
10:57 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
TLC is for Christian Fellowship. Is Christianity working for Christians?
10:57 AM
@βρεττς
Yep
10:58 AM
@βρεττς
Narcissistic
11:02 AM
@βρεττς
We need you Stef
11:03 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Even White Nationalists are hypocrites. They would actually rather die than marry a white woman and parent their white legitimate children together!
11:05 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
SK was actually crafted for white nationalists. But of course they reject it because they just prefer to complain about Jews, Muslims and non-whites and that's it. They are also UNMARRIAGEABLE.
11:07 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
The problem is people like PVK who want to use Christianity as their business model. He only cares about using his status as pastor to get likes, shares, viewers and subscribers.
11:08 AM
@OOOTLAM
2
The beta males need to choose an alpha male but they are too stupid to know how to choose one because they think PVK is their leader when he is just a panderer and YouTuber.
11:09 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
If PVK cared about ideas, he would be asking me hard questions, but now he doesn't even want to rando me because I am not going to cry in front of him like that Beckie.
11:09 AM
@shoulderserf
Chad with the ASMR this AM
11:09 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
PVK said NOTHING about the female Archbishop of Canterbury on the day she was appointed.
11:10 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Anglicanism is the most powerful imperial denomination in the world and still nominally has a monarch whose divine right it is supposed to defend.
11:12 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
PVK is selling the story of Beckie losing her faith and then finding it again as some kind of Christian miracle. He never even mentioned post partum depression because it would spoil the vibe.
11:13 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Pity the beta males of the West. Nobody cares about them. Women disdain them, and they have no principled leader who is not merely a panderer.
11:14 AM
@βρεττς
Or not driving a knife in the wound
11:14 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
The least we can all do is say what we are supposed to do, but having a woman constantly talking about her feelings with no plan for political action is a DISTRACTION.
11:15 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
I am trying to cut out the cancer that you pretend not to notice.
11:15 AM
@βρεττς
There’s more to life than politics.
11:16 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Politics is morality, and your religion is useless if it is politically useless. Too bad, Americans, that your Founding Fathers separated the church from their state.
11:16 AM
@βρεττς
This is why you two are miserable
11:16 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
I'll try to join, but I bet Megan won't let me.
11:17 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Waiting backstage.
11:18 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Or she'll do an Olson "You must not talk about anything mentioned in your book."
11:18 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Job did nothing wrong.
11:18 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
There is meaning in suffering.
11:19 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
But atheists wouldn't know.
11:19 AM
@shoulderserf
Every time I think about Job I miss his presense around here a little bit
11:19 AM
@βρεττς
I agree Claire
11:19 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
I actually read a story THE GOLDEN THREAD but I bet everyone boycotted it.
11:20 AM
@chrishoward8473
you need a monument to Mark the event
11:20 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Jews believe that the cure exists before the disease.
11:21 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
It is only pride and chauvinism that prevents Christians from admitting that Christianity has utterly failed to prevent the fall of the Roman Empire, the end of Christendom and patriarchy.
11:22 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
There is something better that has been around for 1400 years which the Founding Fathers actually read and partially adopted.
11:23 AM
@shoulderserf
Blessed are the parents who never have to experience it
11:24 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
The modus operandi of Christianity is to keep the cattle afraid to ask questions. This was what Karen Kilby American Catholic theologian at Durham University said obliquely on Smith and Solomon.
11:25 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
I actually forwarded the link with Karen Kilby to Megan, but I am sure she won't be viewing it, not being interested in the Trinity or any kind of theology.
11:25 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
What is Christianity is will be what the powers that be says it is.
11:26 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
I am waiting waiting waiting. Olson has nothing to say but Snow White doesn't want to kill the vibe and upset the dwarves.
11:28 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
"Libidinal energy" is a euphemism for the male sex drive.
11:28 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
The Chinese already call it Yin and Yang.
11:29 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Is it too advanced to introduce the MATRIARCHY?
11:30 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
No men are campaigning to end no fault divorce.
11:30 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Come on, Megan, I have lots to say about sublimation.
11:31 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
All these men saying "I don't know, it hurts, ow, ow, ow" while I have the solution and the cure but Megan won't let me on.
11:31 AM
@OOTLAM
#2
Ian is just rambling.
11:32 AM
@TonyTigerGreat
come on Stef, bring the abolitionist juice, save the stream 😉
11:33 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
"God will not change the lot of a people who will not change what is in their hearts." Their hearts are filled with arrogance, rage, racial hatred and the compulsion to play the blame game.
11:34 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
When most of you are atheists and fake Christians, what you really worship are your own opinions that you will refuse to change whatever facts and logic say.
11:35 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
When people know you will not change your mind whatever facts and logic say, you are provoking violence.
11:36 AM
@TonyTigerGreat
claire, did Bee not let you on?
11:36 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
It would help if the title contains propositions and questions instead of vague words to give a female vibe.
11:36 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
@TonyTigerGreat I'm still waiting.
11:37 AM
@TonyTigerGreat
that's BS
11:38 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
It's kinda of like "I took drugs, I got high, but I'm coming down. How can I keep the high going? Maybe take more drugs?"
11:38 AM
@TonyTigerGreat
funny how those grieving over socalled woke cancel culture do more cancelations than the Reconquista Inquisition
11:38 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
The hypocrisy is almost intolerable.
11:39 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
This stream is an argument for sex segregation.
11:40 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
Men are excessively deferential to women spouting mundanities which they would instantly reject if another man spoke it.
11:40 AM
@TonyTigerGreat
Neal's grievance prophesy of doom coming to a suburb near you
11:40 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
Pity the men: absurdly grateful that there are ladies prepared to be seen with them.
11:41 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
I am just telling them how they could go about fighting the poz, but Megan won't let me on.
11:42 AM
@βρεττς
Are you crying?
11:42 AM
@βρεττς
Publicly?
11:44 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
If Megan is wondering what to do, she can let me on instead of hosting group therapy.
11:45 AM
@βρεττς
You have your rage therapy with Rob out there
11:45 AM
@TonyTigerGreat
don't mention art therapy around Mark S, dont trigger the grievance sensibilities
11:46 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
The meaning crisis = the matriarchy crisis = the feminism crisis = the masculinity crisis = the atheism crisis = the narcissism crisis = the nihilism crisis = the liberalism crisis
11:47 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
What I have noticed about graduates of bible college is how badly educated they are.
11:48 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
Middle class women always feel they are protected from bad shit so they don't see it the way men do.
11:49 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
Platitudinous pap is not for men.
11:49 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
Bible college graduates have basically shot themselves in the foot and the head.
11:50 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
How many times is "like" said unnecessarily in any TLC transcript of a stream? Its incidence will make you sick to the stomach.
11:50 AM
@MarcInTbilisi
There are some beautiful people in this world, try & be one of them.
11:51 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
Would Ian sound smarter if he stopped saying "like" unnecessarily?
11:51 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
Claire, you have no idea the 💩 I’ve been through. You have bever asked.
11:51 AM
@MarcInTbilisi
#3
Claire never watched Mary Poppins, or read her.
11:51 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
@stefaniecristos8514 You're a five star hotel kind of classy lady!
11:52 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
Yep. So what?
11:53 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
@stefaniecristos8514 So what have you been through?
11:53 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
Was that an insult or a compliment?😘
11:54 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
I am not even claiming that I have suffered more than anyone else. I just have ears to hear and eyes to see!
11:54 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
@stefaniecristos8514 Compliment
11:54 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
I’ll have to think if I trust you enough to tell you
11:54 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
@MarcInTbilisi Why are you talking about Mary Poppins now?
11:55 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
Oh, then thank you
11:55 AM
@MarcInTbilisi
'like', it's a word to use when you don't what to say.
11:55 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
@stefaniecristos8514 I am the soul of discretion. I keep people's secrets even when they don't ask me to mindful of the rules of Lashon Hara.
11:55 AM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
Oh, then thank you
11:55 AM
@MarcInTbilisi
'like', it's a word to use when you don't what to say.
11:55 AM
@OOOTLAM
#1
@stefaniecristos8514 I am the soul of discretion. I keep people's secrets even when they don't ask me to mindful of the rules of Lashon Hara.
No comments:
Post a Comment