Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Why would God contradict himself and become Jesus after forbidding idolatry?


11:47 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​We are seduced by sin.

11:48 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Albatross have a long term parental relationship.

11:48 AM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Interesting, I think seduction is both natural and learned

11:48 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Christianity is used as a brand by liberals and by conservatives.

11:50 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I really can't bear O G Rose both in his content and delivery.

11:52 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I am not grifting.

11:55 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@VanWeasley-e8s What is the TLC group psychosis?

11:55 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#3
​Rob and his obsessions

11:56 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@VanWeasley-e8s Does it have a name?

12:02 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​I’d accept your opinion more than most, Chris

12:03 PM
@Jzepp
#3
​Even criticism of critics. Do you own a mirror Rob?

12:03 PM
@anselman3156
​​you should be ideologically committed to forever pressing for the implementation of Secular Chris Howardism

12:04 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​To be on a PVK rando is considered a high honour.

12:05 PM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
​​All hail VanderKlay

12:05 PM
@Eolson-helper
​​Maybe Rob is secretly PVK and he is just kicking up dust for more controversy.

12:05 PM
@Jzepp
#3
​PVK as villain. 🤣🤣🤣

12:05 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Lolson, I love that theory

12:05 PM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
​​We cannot survive the trials of life without pvk making my life meaningful

12:06 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​PVK is a horse whisperer of Christians.

12:07 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​#2
​I don’t mind the troll twins throwing stones at the PVK shaped golden calf. It’s their job.

12:07 PM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
​​I’d castrate myself if he said I should. But you go first

12:07 PM
@anselman3156
​​and are you a hoarse whisperer?

12:08 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​PVK and O G Rose have the same methods of titling their streams ie gibberish intended to attract the algos and their followers.

12:08 PM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
​​It’s mana from heaven Claire

12:08 PM
@Eolson-helper
​​Claire - you funny :)

12:08 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@anselman3156 I am a shaker of shoulders.

12:09 PM
@SeekingGenuine
#1
​Claire, would you not want to attempt get people to listen? If you believe the content is worth hearing?

12:09 PM
@anselman3156
​​so you make nice furniture and dance?

12:09 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Utter gibberish: "Beauty-Energy or Selected Out in the Meta-Environment of Global Interconnectivity"

12:09 PM
@anselman3156
​​Claire's a Shaker!

12:10 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@SeekingGenuine My modus operandi is keep asking Western men why they have no principles and why they fear to use facts and logic to win arguments against their matriarchy.

12:12 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I am saying men who identify as Christian are functionally atheist and that is how the matriarchy wants them to be: easy to bribe and threaten with stick and carrot.

12:12 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@SeekingGenuine Do you think Western men of fighting age are capable of feeling shame?

12:15 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Western men have no ability to organise against the matriarchy because they have no principled leaders. PVK promotes Christian mediocrities, preventing them from understanding their predicament.

12:18 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I must thank Olson for accusing me of not caring about Christian Americans. It is easy for me to prove that I care more about the repose of their immortal souls than PVK himself.

12:19 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@VanWeasley-e8s Luke is the alpha of househusbands because he has the most live viewers.

12:19 PM
@anselman3156
​​don't be hypocritical Claire You don't believe in repose of immortal souls

12:20 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@anselman3156 I am agnostic.

12:20 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Alphas need betas.

12:20 PM
@anselman3156
​​I like the Alpha and Omega man

12:20 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​We don't want a situation where there are more chiefs than Indians.

12:21 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Beta males can become alpha males.

12:21 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​In fact, being beta is training to be alpha.

12:21 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​claire, we both know there grandchildren will have to learn mandarin to survive

12:22 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​That's why they want to nuke China NOW!

12:23 PM
@YawnGod
​​A mosaic is a tile with a story 🤔

12:24 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​weasels run in dutch heritage, not mongoose lol

12:25 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Neocons want to destroy China by cutting off China's energy supplies without giving a damn about ordinary Americans. In the meantime, ordinary Americans don't give a damn about US foreign policy.

12:26 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Sharia would actually allow ordinary Americans to hold the government accountable for its foreign policy but they are too intellectually crippled by their Islamophpobia to understand what I say.

12:27 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​PVK could attempt to undermine my claims but he doesn't bother because he cannot and doesn't want to give them the oxygen of publicity pandering to the Islamophobes of TLC.

12:29 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​claire, yesterday he said Christianity is easier to defend with rationality than Islam yet didnt provide any reasons for his illogical claims, go figure lol

12:31 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@VanWeasley-e8s Have you viewed American Catholic Karen Kilby at Durham University on YouTube channel Solomon and Smith on the Trinity? All its vulnerabilities are exposed.


12:31 PM
@SeekingGenuine

#2
​🚂✌🏻 thanks Chris, good day all


12:32 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@VanWeasley-e8s To be fair, Christian ministers have to peddle the Trinity because it is totemic of Christianity. Jews and Muslims are even worse hypocrites, arguably, because they won't call it out.


12:34 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@chrishoward8473 How is Olson's car?


12:34 PM
@YoavBressler
​​Jews have many commandments to follow. Calling people out is not among those.


12:35 PM
@anselman3156

#1
​Kilby is a modernist Rahnerite theologian Not the best kind of theologian

12:36 PM
@Jzepp
​​Constant criticism is parasitic in nature. It relies on the content creator. PVK’s Critics rely on PVK just as much as his fans.

12:36 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@YoavBressler That is because they do not believe in the afterlife. They do not believe God exists to reward good and punish evil. I am therefore doing the job of believing Jews/Muslims.

12:37 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@Jzepp Do you believe in the afterlife?

12:37 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@anselman3156 What's Rahnerite?

12:37 PM
@anselman3156
#1
​there's something desperate about an agnostic presuming to champion two disparate religions

12:38 PM
@anselman3156
#1
​Karl Rahner

12:38 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@anselman3156 I am waiting for these so-called believing Jews/Muslims to take the baton from me, but they don't, because they are Hell-bound hypocrites.

12:39 PM
@Jzepp
​​Claire, this is the play, no? Get me to make a statement so it can be criticized. Then tell me I should believe what you do. This is just like annoying evangelicals.

12:40 PM
@anselman3156
​#1
​your only basic agnostic dogma is that God if there is one cannot become a man

12:40 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@anselman3156 What do you dislike about Rahner?


12:41 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@Jzepp Your belief in the afterlife is weak since you didn't say OF COURSE.

12:43 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@anselman3156 More sophisticated Christians argue that if God is indeed omnipotent, He could be Jesus, but the next question is unanswerable: WHY WOULD HE?

12:45 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​@Jzepp You confirm my theory that Christian men are functionally atheist.

12:45 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​Thanks, Chris!

12:45 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​I am trying!

12:46 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​​But I must discuss these theological points because they are important!

No comments:

Post a Comment