Translate

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

The cowardice of Olson


11:45 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@Eolson-helper Too bad you will never discuss this with me properly.

11:47 AM
@Eolson-helper
#1
​Too bad you have wasted your chances I have given you. I have dedicated more screen time on my Chanel during live streams to you alone than anyone else’s personal views. I gave you a whole live stream

11:47 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@Eolson-helper How did I allegedly waste this alleged opportunity?

11:48 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I have been banned from The Zine.

11:48 AM
@Eolson-helper
#1
​OSK- just keep asking for more and more. Yet, never acknowledged what we give or allow you to say.

11:48 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@chrishoward8473 Did you watch Brett's stream yesterday?

11:49 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@Eolson-helper You are not saying what that opportunity was or how I wasted it, are you?

11:50 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@chrishoward8473 It is the one about the Meaning Crisis and being an NPC. Today's one isn't worth watching at all.

11:50 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​NPC = normie

11:50 AM
@Eolson-helper
#1
​OSK - again. You appear to me to be either willfully ignorant or disingenuous in your arguments. I am tired of playing your game today. Have a good day, Claire.

11:51 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Calling anyone an NPC is saying they are sheeple and refuse to use their free will.

11:53 AM
@Eolson-helper
#1
​Tayo - what did you make of his thesis?

11:55 AM
@teestrypzSOG
​​I liked it. I think the idea of America as a propositional nation is a useless and untrue psyop

11:58 AM
@Eolson-helper
#1
​Tayo- interesting. What do you mean by propositional nation?

11:59 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Kaiser Loengramm: Pseuodonymous Extremist, Duke Lacrosse Nationalist, & Classical Liberal. Member of the Nathanael Greene Society

11:59 AM
@teestrypzSOG
​​“on Paper”

12:00 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​What does "Duke Lacrosse Nationalist" mean?

12:01 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​​If I’m “On paper” replaced “Blood and soil”

12:01 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​​If I’m following the argument*

12:02 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Nathanael Greene engaged in a successful campaign of guerrilla warfare against a numerically superior British force. Sounds like a dog whistle to me from Benjamin Boyce's guest KaiserLoengramm.

12:04 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Kaiser does not seem to understand that all empires are functionally civic nationalist. Even when they are not, they become so eventually.

12:05 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Kaiser is basically saying the Declaration of Independence was not universalist but was in fact confined to Europeans who couldn't get on with each other anyway either in the Old or New World.

12:06 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Kaiser advocates for a return to a pragmatic understanding of the American people, focusing on the "natural aristocracy" of talent and virtue to address the country's current challenges.

12:09 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I heard Collective Dismal say on a recent stream that white people because they are now so degenerate are in fact contaminating the blood lines of other races if they have children with them.

12:12 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I have had Collective Dismal on my channel. He is sort of part of the Dissident Right. His shtick is white male self-loathing. He has quite a following. He also hates his boomer parents.

12:13 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​The reason why there are so many immigrants in the West is because white people are too busy being gay, feminists and transgender to have legitimate children and properly parent them.

12:15 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​No properly parented children, no desirable employees of the next generation, more uncontrolled mass immigration.

12:16 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Chris has deliberately driven away anyone who might want to discuss anything worthwhile and is instead concentrating on shopping and root beer. Olson has joined him in this ostrich behaviour.

12:17 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​The normie NPCs are not going to discuss NPCs or normies, preferring to discuss catheters.

12:19 PM
@Tunji-504
#2
​Not everything in plastic packages is sold as steril

12:20 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​The discussion about America being a proposition nation is the next stage in the culture war. It is a great turn of events which doubtless TLC will refuse to discuss in their focus to remain normies.

12:21 PM
@Tunji-504
#2
​those are actually sterilized

12:27 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#3
​Kaiser believes politicians must be evaluated on their practical actions and the tangible impact they have on the American people, rather than their adherence to strict ideological purity.

12:29 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#2
​When Kaiser says "American people", he means Heritage Americans. Since America is already global hegemon, it can't go back to its "We just want to be left alone" shtick.

No comments:

The cowardice of Olson

11:45 AM @OfficialSecularKoranism #2 ​@Eolson-helper Too bad you will never discuss this with me properly. 11:47 AM @Eolson-helper #1 ​Too b...