Translate

Monday 27 December 2010

Day 1: Today Programme Facebook Group Censor has today deleted ALL my comments!

http://www.facebook.com/thetodayprogramme

Going way way way back too.  But I wonder what it was I did say that was the last straw that broke the camel's back.

I have written to them in the following terms:

It seems I have been disabled from commenting on the Today Programme Facebook page and all my comments deleted. 

Have I been "unpersonned"? 

May I please have an explanation as to which comment it was that made you take this decision?

The usual moderator is quite tolerant but it seems that today's censor - the one who "unpersonned" me - lacks a sense of humour and is probably female, aren't you, dear?

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unperson
" ... the perils of being a gadfly", remarked a friend, philosophically. 
For the sake of Truth and Justice, Reason and Free Speech, I am prepared to martyr myself against the injustice, irrationality, hypocrisy and cowardice of liberal censorship, which ought to be a contradiction terms, but is tragically not, in our dark demented days of liberal extremism ...

No comments:

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...