Translate

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Kevin Morris says I want to kill the disabled but it ain't true and I am too poor to sue him for defamation

http://kevin-morris.co.uk/2011/03/05/claire-khaw-of-the-british-national-party-advocates-killing-the-disabled/

"CLAIRE KHAW OF THE BRITISH NATIONAL PARTY ADVOCATES KILLING THE DISABLED"

I wonder if I can promise some sort of payment in kind to a libel lawyer.

A night of passion?  A weekend away?  The pleasure of my company for an entire holiday?   Your friend for life?  

Just let me know how much such an action is going to cost and I will make you an offer.

No comments:

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...