- The European Communities Act 1972
- The Equality Act 2010 (which includes the Equal Pay Act 1970, the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, the Race Relations Act 1976, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and three major statutory instruments protecting discrimination in employment on grounds of religion or belief, sexual orientation and age)
- The Abolition of the Death Penalty Act 1964
- The Human Rights Act 1998
- s 5 of the Public Order 1986
- the concept of a racially aggravated offence
This wish to repeal laws makes me a LIBERTARIAN, get it? Someone who wants fewer laws and lower taxes than the status quo is by definition a libertarian. Someone who wants to abolish thoughtcrime is also a libertarian, but these days liberals are so fucked in the heads that they wouldn't recognise THOUGHTCRIME even if it came up to them and sat on their faces. If you forbid someone from discriminating against a privileged class of people, you are censoring his thought and making a THOUGHTCRIME of his wish to discriminate.
But if you talk about abolishing thoughtcrime and repealing thoughtcrime legislation, you would be accused by the liberals of being an evil extremist Fascist Nazi racist homophobe ageist disablist etc. That is how they silence their critics and prevent discussion of the existence of liberal THOUGHTCRIME. They have made white black and black white and the slut and bastard British are too stupid to notice or protest now.