Translate

Sunday 26 February 2012

Chronology of Events leading to the Sunday Star story of a tumescent Nick Griffin "exposing himself"


Make of this what you will.


25 September 2011
Claudia Dalgleish and Nick Griffin on Sunday 25 September 2011 at a BNP London Social, in happier times


30th September 2011

http://twitpic.com/6sqac9

Nick Griffin MEP
You have received a new message http://t.co/SKVPbh0X

Like ·  · @nickgriffinmep on Twitte · 30 September 2011 at 09:42 via Twitter
(Photo of car Nick Griffin was in after it was involved in a road traffic accident.)  





Nick Griffin MEP

Not a scratch despite rolling right over. Still have work to do here you see!



Like · · @nickgriffinmep on Twitte


Claudia Dalgleish's Facebook status update on 30 September 2011


Claudia Dalgleish


30 September 2011

France was awesome!!!! Mr Nick Griffin is a true superhero. He survived an accident and is safe and well.

178Like · · Share

John Clarke, Robert Bey and 6 others like this.



John Ganner OMG!!! Glad he's ok! x What happened?

30 September 2011 at 01:09 · Like



Donna Treanor What accident? xx

30 September 2011 at 01:15 · Like



Claudia Dalgleish He had a major car accident. Car was totalled. I went to collect Mr Griffin in France and he is safe and well. Thank you for your concern darlings xx Our Chairman has more lives than a cat ha ha!!! x

30 September 2011 at 01:21 · Like



Donna Treanor Oh God, tell him i hope he's ok xx

30 September 2011 at 01:23 · Like · 1



Claudia Dalgleish Will do darling. We are sitting in the kitchen "spying" on you lot on here and drinking tea. xx

30 September 2011 at 01:24 · Like · 2



Claudia Dalgleish Ja Jon; dit was 'n baie kort vakansie. France is net 35 minute van my huis. Wonderlik Paris hier ek kom x

30 September 2011 at 08:43 · Like · 1



Claudia Dalgleish Jy moet Engeland kom en jou ma sien. My huis is na jou ma se huis. Ons kan kuir x

30 September 2011 at 08:59 · Like · 1



Robert Bey Some of those roads in France are very dark at night. Also, they drive on the wrong side of the road over there!

30 September 2011 at 09:11 · Like · 1



Claudia Dalgleish Yes Robert; I had a Police car behind me and I went to take the roundabout the wrong way - he was very understanding thankfully lol. I must say their roads are clearly signposted and it is easy to find your way around (even with my limited understanding of the French language.) Did you see your pics I put up? You looking good! Not just an intellectual eh? x

30 September 2011 at 10:21 · Like · 2



Claudia Dalgleish Funny thing is the Jeep has "Love England or leave it" on the number plate and a sticker on the window that read "British by birth; English by the grace of God". I thought that coupled with my limited use of the French language might draw uneccesary attention; however on this occassion all the French I met were very polite x

30 September 2011 at 10:44 · Like · 1



Donna Treanor ok Claudia xx

30 September 2011 at 12:28 · Like



Donna Treanor Keith the French have proportional representation, if we had this system in operation in the last general election we'd have 12 MP's, it is the system that is corrupt. The EU and GLA election use part pr so we will get results there again, nothing wrong with our meassage.

30 September 2011 at 12:31 · Like · 3



Donna Treanor Hope you are all ok anyway, the establishment would like nothing more to see Nick in a fatal car crash xx

30 September 2011 at 12:33 · Like · 1



Claudia Dalgleish Eddy Butler too. he commented on Claire's wall. How unprofessional of him x





26th February 2012
EX-MODEL SAYS BNP LEADER NICK GRIFFIN EXPOSED HIMSELF  http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/237450/Ex-model-says-BNP-leader-Nick-Griffin-exposed-himself/


Nick Griffin doesn't even have the sense to deny it.

"Last night Griffin refused to ­respond to the Daily Star Sunday’s request for a ­comment."

If it were me, I would have said,

"Yes, I was with Claudia that day but it didn't happen as Claudia says it did in the Sunday Star.  At no time did I get my trousers down to my knees in the hope and expectation of her performing oral sex on me nor did I ever expose myself to her, though it could be said that at the time we enjoyed a flirtatious relationship."

If I hadn't been expelled in June 2011 I might have been Press Officer and could have managed the story.   I would have told him to deny it.   Since he doesn't even have the nous to deny it, this must mean it is true.

Sometimes I really think I should be running the BNP.  If I had a cock to suck I would see to it that it was sucked by someone who wouldn't do a kiss and tell story on me - by my wife.

http://jacksblowjobpersuasion.com/2011/08/how-to-make-your-wife-suck-your-dick-more-often-3-tips/

There are ways of getting women to suck your cock, but you have to do things to her and for her. There are techniques to make this sort of thing seem the most natural thing in the world, if you are a practised seducer.

It may be a mistake to think that any attractive woman who shows you a little kindness and behaves in a flirtatious manner just can't wait to suck your cock after she clears away the remains of the meal you had with her.

Most people would think that straight after a curry consumed in a car in a car park (even if you did buy her one too) is really just a little cheap and nasty.

Since Nick Griffin remains leader however, white British men will continue to be treated to such stories as http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9105788/Fireman-Sam-creator-detained-at-airport-for-veil-comment-at-security-gate.html

Irrespective of the truth of this story, Nick Griffin's handling of it (by failing to deny it when given the opportunity to do so by the Sunday Star last night) shows his lack of integrity, judgement and access to good advice.

Still, if white working class men think Nick Griffin is still the bee's knees of nationalism, what can you do?   I am after all only female and foreign and could never hope to lead the nationalist movement because I am not white.   I do understand.

British nationalists should know how much "easy meat white women" (as described by Jack Straw) at http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8248347/Are-white-girls-really-easy-meat.html is costing the taxpayer though.   http://thebattlefieldoflove.blogspot.com/2012/02/sexual-promiscuity-costing-uk-billions.html

No comments:

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...