|The Mayor of Todmorden and Mr Jones, photographed yesterday|
OVER THE FARM GATE - by regular guest blogger David Jones
Being a local, notorious, gregarious, lovable (apparently) eccentric I run into all kinds of people, and have got to know, and befriended many of them. Today while given a lift up home, from watching the swearing in of Todmorden Town Council's first Muslim Mayor, in a foreign (Trans Carpathian) female friend's land rover I had a lengthy conversation where I usually find myself helping put the world to rights.
We found ourselves in agreement on the following four points:
1) NO NATION CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT A SENSE OF ITSELF OR BE BUILT INTO SOMETHING IT ISN'T
* The goal of universal homogeneity of the peoples, ie. where a nations culture is treated as something that can be stripped down and rebuilt any way you desire (as you would a Lego set) is both amoral and impossible.
2) THE VIRTUES OF MASCULINITY AND FEMININITY CAN ONLY SERVE THE NATION WHEN CHANNELLED THROUGH THE NATURALLY INTEND GENDERS
* Men and women are equal only in the sense of playing complementary roles within your social structure. Both are vital, but there can be no comparing the two. We do not, or should not, wear the same clothes, do the same tasks, and each gender has its own concepts of beauty directly related to what the opposite gender associates with survivability. We have different chromosomes, if nature intended otherwise we would all be hermaphrodites.
3) SOCIAL PROGRESS OF A RACE CAN ONLY TAKE PLACE IN A CLIMATE OF TRUE LIBERTY
* In this age of conformity, anybody who expresses any tendency towards independent radical thought is dismissed as a crank, and treated like a village idiot. Nature tends to change through freak phenomena and in human society that is people who think outside the box. However a look at history shows that all history's great thinkers and scientists were social eccentrics, be they the scryer Dr John Dee, Roger Bacon, the venerable Bede, Bismark, John the Revalator, or William Shakespeare. In appealing to the common man we must never turn our swords on anybody who is "different."
4) WE ARE ALL HIGHER MAMMALS, AND AS SUCH ARE GOVERNED BY NATURE NOT PEOPLE'S GODS OR BOOKS
* Simply put this means "might makes right", in early society if you did not demonstrate your use to your tribe you were banished, or if lucky punished as a warning and deterrent, otherwise you put your tribe at risk of genocide or enslavement at the hands of another. If you were banished you may as well of cut your own throat! That is how nature governs its strong and weak, regardless of what laws govern your society by, that truth comes back again to bite liberals in the backside today. Arguments that support this aren't only found in books but all around us and fundamentally need no further explanation.
David Jones, Independent Pennine Nationalist,
Todmorden, East Lancashire.