|Imagine me standing on the balcony of Buckingham Palace and the crowds - their faces rapt with adoration ....|
1. March with troops to a Parliament in recess.
2. Enter Parliament.
3. Declare oneself Dictator.
4. Dare Cameron (who will be on holiday and abroad) to do his worst.
5. Decree that Peter Bone's House of Commons Disqualification Bill becomes law. http://conservativehome.blogs.com/parliament/2010/10/peter-bone-seeks-to-abolish-the-flatterers-cajolers-and-sometime-bullies-that-are-the-party-whips.html http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2010-11/houseofcommonsdisqualificationamendment.html
6. Declare a one-party state.
7. Enshrine Constitution of one-party state along the lines at http://www.1party4all.co.uk/Home/Account/TopicForm.aspx?topicsId=107
8. Declare a General Election.
9. All prospective parliamentary candidates to be voted in by AV, satisfy a residential requirement and swear to uphold new constitution. (Talented men of military background will be encouraged to apply, and women will be tactfully discouraged, unless they are outstandingly talented.)
10. Invite Peter Mandelson, Dan Hannan and Michael Gove to form triumvirate after repealing the European Communities Act 1972, the Equality Act 2010, the Equal Pay Act 1979, the Human Rights Act 1989, abolishing child benefit, declaring a flat rate income tax of 20%, abolishing the NHS, reintroducing fault into divorce, requiring any couple to sign a marriage contract before getting married as well as the measures described at http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/how-to-reinvigorate-british-economy.html after introducing Secular Koranism, abolishing usury, defaulting on our debts, reintroducing slavery and legalising brothel-keeping, for starters.