Translate

Thursday 27 September 2012

I offer my matchmaking services to Cecil Chao

Miss Chao and her civil partner on the left.  Perhaps I shall seduce her myself?


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2208967/Cecil-Chao-Sze-tsung-Billionaire-offers-40million-reward-man-marry-lesbian-daughter.html


How can I get in touch with Cecil Chao?

I will offer to find his daughter a suitable man. In other words, I shall offer father and daughter my matchmaking services.

Mr Chao would want any potential son-in-law properly vetted, and doubtless Miss Chao herself would like to tell me about what she might consider attractive and desirable in a husband.

I shall just persuade her that she should be a dutiful daughter, marry and give her father grandchildren to make him happy.

It seems Mr Chao has never been married and I could perhaps match myself to his requirements.

Mr Chao

http://thebattlefieldoflove.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/how-islam-would-arrest-qualitative-and.html has a few ideas to spread a little happiness in a polygamous marriage.

There would have to be a man who is either already Muslim or prepared to convert to Islam prepared to take on both Gigi and her civil partner who will also impregnate Gigi so Mr Chao will have a grandchild.

I must say I do admire Mr Chao's very subtle way of telling his daughter what's what.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I shall just persuade her that she should be a dutiful daughter, marry and give her father grandchildren to make him happy.
matchmaking services

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...