- "Western philosophy has wasted centuries trying to either prove or disprove the existence of God."
- "Western philosophy is mostly about asking silly questions and not expecting a proper answer."
- "A degree in philosophy is a sign of three years spent learning how to talk incomprehensibly and pretentiously in order to attract the hatred, ridicule and contempt of right-thinking members of society."
- "The reason why Western civilisation is not flourishing is because Western philosophy is not wise."
- "Western philosophy should concern itself less with theology and more with the ways of distinguishing truth from falsehood, reason from nonsense, determining what is necessary and unnecessary and deciding what is practicable and impracticable."
- "Wisdom can predict the future."
- "Wisdom will get you what you want or give you the sense not to want it in the first place."
Would you like me to the be the Most Powerful Woman in Britain?
Do you want to annoy the feminazis at Woman's Hour? Then you know what to do: nominate me!