Translate

Wednesday 9 October 2013

How much should I pay for the British Democratic Party?

http://britishdemocraticparty.org/

How much would you pay for this party, dear nationalist reader, bearing in mind that its Chairman Kevin Scott has said that he would be voting UKIP in the 2015 General Election?

This means he has given up, hasn't he?  

Both Kevin Scott and Mike Newland admitted to me that they would be voting UKIP in 2015.  If that is the case then the BDP might just as well hand itself over to me to see what I can do with it, shouldn't they?

I may change the logo when I acquire it.  It looks like Britannia has in her hand a bird that has taken a nosedive, which some voters may not find auspicious or attractive.  It is meant to be an olive branch, in case you were wondering.


No comments:

The Founding Fathers challenged absolute monarchy and its abuse of power

https://t.co/XiPCeEctAz — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 25, 2024 5:00  Fear levels of Arabs explained by the assassination of Ja...