1. To keep Believers, the public and the press accurately informed concerning The Ideology.
2. To use the best I know of The Ideology to the best of my ability to help my family, friends, groups and the world.
3. To refuse to accept for processing and to refuse to accept money from any group I feel I are against the principles of The Ideology.
4. To decry and do all I can to abolish any and all abuses against life and Mankind.
5. To expose and help abolish any and all physically damaging practices that have an adverse effect on mental health generally.
6. To promote good mental health.
7. To bring about an atmosphere of safety and security in the mental health of the community.
8. To support the rights promoted by The Ideology.
9. To embrace the policy of bringing justice for all.
10. To work for freedom of speech in the world.
11. To actively decry the suppression of knowledge, wisdom, philosophy or data which would help Mankind.
12. To support the freedom of religion.
13. To help adherents of The Ideology by through establishing organstions and groups that would ally themselves with public groups.
14. To teach The Ideology at a level it can be understood and used by the recipients.
15. To stress the freedom to use The Ideology as a philosophy in all its applications and variations in the humanities.
16. To insist upon standard and unvaried application of The Ideology in ethics, processing and administration.
17. To take my share of responsibility for the impact of The Ideology upon the world.
18. To increase the numbers and strength of The Ideology over the world.
19. To set an example of the effectiveness and wisdom of Scientology.
20. To make this world a saner, better place.
21. Never desert a comrade in need, in danger or in trouble.
22. Never withdraw allegiance once granted unless there are compelling moral reasons for doing so.
23. Never desert a group to which you owe your support.
24. Never disparage yourself or minimize your strength or power.
25. Never need praise, approval or sympathy.
26. Never compromise with your own reality.
27. Never permit your affinity to be alloyed.
28. Do not give or receive communication unless you yourself desire it.
29. Your self-determinism and your honor are more important than your immediate life.
30. Your integrity to yourself is more important than your body.
31. Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today and you make your tomorrow.
32. Never fear to hurt another in a just cause.
33. Don’t desire to be liked or admired.
34. Be your own adviser, keep your own counsel and select your own decisions.
35. Be true to your own goals.