Translate

Friday, 28 August 2026

Political action begins with sound political theory, @nattykadifa2856 ​


I am only at the stage of political theorising. 

1:00  Nobody can think of a better guide to humanity than the Koran. 

2:00  Using the law to change behaviour

Natty


7:00  In theory

8:00  Actual belief in God would make people want to obey His laws more than the mere existence of laws that punish. 

12:00  Feminised and frightened men afraid of winning the argument against immoral and moronic women  

18:00  TLC are afraid of defining terms.

19:00  Nihilism, atheism and cynicism 

20:00  Olson accused me of being monocausal. 

24:00  I should be able to propose my solution to someone in charge, but there is no one in charge. 

26:00  Stockholm Syndrome

No comments:

Political action begins with sound political theory, @nattykadifa2856 ​

I am only at the stage of political theorising.  1:00  Nobody can think of a better guide to humanity than the Koran.  2:00  Using the law t...