Translate

Tuesday, 3 November 2009

If the BNP had to be renamed ...

"The British White People First Party" ("BWPF" - "the Burr Whir Purr Fur") would be the most accurately descriptive.

If that is not Equalities & Human Rights Commission-compliant, then "We Were Here First Party" ("WWHF" or "Whir Whir Her Fur") could perhaps be considered.

I must say every time I say it to myself, the sound of "Whir Whir Her Fur" becomes increasingly attractive. One can imagine demos where the demonstrators would hum "Whir Whir Her Fur" ...

"We Were Here Before You Party" ("WWHBY" - "Whir Whir Her Burr Yer" is probably a bit too much of a mouthful but perhaps it could be combined into a menacing murmur ...

It could be quite powerful, I think. The vibrations of such crowd humming would strike terror into the craven hearts of those lily-livered MPs.

No comments:

God behaving badly

1:03:00  CLAIRE  KHAW joins to say God in the Koran is more reasonable than God in the Old Testament, but there is only one Abrahamic God.  ...