Translate

Friday 31 December 2010

Day 5: "Unpersonned" by BBC Censor of Today Programmne Facebook page

I have sent yet another email to the Today Programme:

I note that you have neither responded substantively to my emails I sent you which I have displayed on my Voice of Reason blog http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/ nor lifted my ban from commenting on the Today Programme Facebook page. 

I hope you are aware that a certain Caron Kendall is libelling me by claiming amongst other things that

1.  I praised suicide bombers.

2.  I trivialised the Holocaust.

3.  I am a Holocaust Denier. 

4.  I am an anti-Semite.

5.  I promote violence. 

6.  My views would lead to the gas chamber. 

7.  I am a "self-confessed fascist".  I am neither Italian nor in a party that acknowledges itself to be fascist.  Or is it the case that to be a fascist one simply has to be accused of being one by a member of the Liberal Left?  (Caron Kendall is a self-confessed Marxist and her agenda is clearly to suppress what she perceives as her ideological enemy.  She said today: "Marx's theories explain almost everything, the relationship between inequality and poverty, crime, ill-health (and even single-parenthood)."  31/12/10 

8.  In other words, Caron Kendall is claiming that I am an evil extremist Nazi Fascist Racist while I have no right of reply.  I doubt you will be able to find anything that I have said that is racist. 

I am not threatening to sue the BBC for libel just yet, you understand, but I really think I should have the right of reply as I am practically a public figure now that I have been satirically described as the BNP "chief" or "director" at http://www.londonspinonline.com/2010/12/bnp-chief-hits-back-at-tfa.html

27/12/2010

Caron Kendall:

her views about, single parents, their feral children, disabled children her trivailisation of the holocast were very offensive. Nobody here is against free speech - but if she broke the rules or the law then she should be banned form the site. But she will be back - infact I'm not sure she isn't already! I believe in a platform for everyone except those who promote hatred and violence however subtly!  27/12/10

Caron Kendall yes I flagged her - after the Jews brought the holocaust on themselves comments  27/12/10

Caron Kendall Can we also remember that Claire is not just some harmless commentator, she is a political activist for the BNP, A political party that has spread hatred and intolerance throughout inner city communities and whose philosophies if left unchallenged lead straight to the gas chamber  27/12/10

Caron Kendall
I think you are crazy - plead for her in the name of free speech if you like - but to call her views balanced is mad - she was a self - confessed facist - how far to the right do you have to be not to be considered an extremest, There was... nothing moderate about her views on single parents and their feral children, her defence of suicide bombers and her admiration for the regeme in China! Not to mention what she believed the fate of disabled children should be. most of the commentators on this page range form right to left - but her views were off the scale! 31/12/10

No comments:

Discussing Bethelites and Boomers with Vincent Bruno

https://t.co/ZAqpuyA9ao — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 16, 2024 https://radicalisedrabbi.blogspot.com/2024/04/adam-green-vs-aarv...