Translate

Sunday 10 April 2011

Twitter Tsar: another fucking stupid idea from Cameron and his Cunts of Convictionless Cuntservatism

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374681/Wanted-Twitter-Tsar-paid-PM-boost-Governments-online-presence.html

Even if they offered me the job at £142K, I wouldn't do it.  (They are welcome to offer me the job just to test my resolve though.)

I wouldn't do it because even I could not make a silk purse out of the sow's ear that are Camoronic Cuntservative policies.  

I would rather be the unsuccessful 2012 BNP London mayoral candidate than waste any more taxpayers' money on a nonsense job that has "Mission Impossible" written all over it.   

No comments:

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...