FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE REGIONAL COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN
The Old Grain Store
BN17 7 QJ
and say why, before the end of the year.
My "prospectus" would be that I would bring the party publicity through promoting
1. free speech
2. constitutional reform (along the lines of Peter Bone MP's House of Commons (Disqualification) Bill http://services.parliament.uk/bills/2010-11/houseofcommonsdisqualificationamendment.html)
3. family values uncompromisingly supported by marriage (Please note this means CHALLENGING FEMINISM. There Is No Alternative. Fortunately, there are more men than women in UKIP and in the NEC. It remains to be seen how much they fear alienating the female vote. It is of course fear of alienating the female vote that has turned Western civilisation into the basket case that it now is. Feminism is of course responsible for the Culture of Entitlement, the Culture of Excuses and conferring upon women the prerogative of the whore: power without responsibility and the Miscegenation of the Unmarried that comes with the promotion of Free Love, which has caused the precipitate lowering of educational, moral and intellectual standards in the West.)
4. lower taxes
5. fewer laws
6. selective education to raise educational standards to raise international competitiveness
7. a less ruinous and aggressive foreign policy
6. capital and corporal punishment
7. the repeal of all anti-discrimination legislation
8. more co-operation and cohesion amongst the Eurosceptic parties
UKIP are right to take so long to think about admitting me. It is well-known that the controversial things I say are nothing to do with hatred of other races or of Muslims.
Should they admit me, and perhaps Eddy Butler at the same time, the political landscape will indeed change.
Perhaps they will have the balls and brains to know which side their bread is buttered when they vote on whether to let me in or not, along with any other experienced officer of the BNP who wishes to join and also solemnly and sincerely promise to treat them well after they have solemnly and sincerely renounced any previous support for the following:
1. forcible repatriation of non-white British citizens
3. any measures to make non-white citizens second class citizens
I have many ideas about party discipline and a code of conduct for members as well as for what a Civic Nationalist ideology ought to be. Ethno-nationalists will be know that I have claimed that Civic Nationalism will get them most of what they want the most important of which is withdrawal from the EU and the ability to run this country as a sovereign state in which Parliament reigns again supreme, beyond the reach of EU directives and the cabal of demented liberalism that is the European Convention of Human Rights.
Let us all therefore pull together in order to storm the citadel of the rotten institution that is the EU, which is going to fall in any case, admidst rancour and recrimination after its hollowness is finally revealed, when the euro finally expires.
Let us all push at an open door. Surely we can at least get together to do that by the next general election?
Only when we leave the EU can we decide properly what kind of government we want. It is analogous to leaving a party at which most of the guests have become tired and emotional - in which we have ourselves become tired and emotional, to go lie down in a dark room, to recover from an excess of liberalism, feminism, welfarism and our shameful orgy of irresponsible lending and borrowing both by individuals and by successive governments.
This is just so we can avoid utterly disgracing ourselves, getting into a fight, or being sick on the carpet or having sex with someone who will give us the clap or knock us up.
Britain needs to remove herself from the Euro party and rethink her priorities, alone and soberly.