Did you ever think about contacting Brons about getting back in the BNP? Griffin's finished and it's only a matter of time before Brons makes his move. And, being a total political realist, he'll accentuate the civic Nationalism angle.
Brons has never responded directly to any of my communications. I have been told he is a hard-line racialist, so no surprises there.
I do not think however badly Griffin does that Brons will take over. He is pretty much discredited anyway in London for being so slow to act and so ineffective in action.
Brons is the epitome of caution gone mad. And he is known for not answering anything inconvenient sent to him. The only other possible approach would perhaps be to Simon Darby. In the BNP London Mayoral campaign post-mortem, it must have occurred to him - and others - that they should have stuck with you rather than standing Carlos the Jackal. Maybe, couch a first enquiry in terms of asking his advice.
Perhaps it would be better if you put it to Simon Darby? Otherwise it is just me ceaselessly blowing my own trumpet!
Darby is a pragmatist - and if rumour is ever true - he's MI5 as well. But only the first point matters.
Say you've been thinking over the BNP London Mayoral campaign and the part you could have played in making it more successful - getting a Richard Barnbrook 5.3% or more, rather than a Carlos level of 2.1%. The London result shows that people don't vote for policies, they vote for personalities, and Carlos had no personal impact, did he? You would have had everyone in the capital aware of the BNP.
Add that the Mumsnet thing was largely - or entirely, if you wish - due to your a clash of cultural perceptions rather than malice, and say that you undertake to keep clear of any such controversy ever again. Lesson learnt, OK? Then ask his advice as to how to rejoin the party. I've seen on your blog the letter from Walker - it makes no mention of permanent expulsion, and there's no reason why this should be implied.
You are an impetuous and headstrong person, and passion is always admirable. But here, go for contrite - not humble pie - and convey the impression to Darby that you're seeking the advice of a reasonable man. I'm sure he's read your blog and knows you're an outstanding activist and he will see a real advantage in having you back - so long as if you get back in, you line up with him - he maybe gets the credit for some of the things you do - and you don't rock his boat. My sources tell me that Darby has always felt inferior to Griffin and was always looking for allies.
A woman of your talent is wasted on the political fringes so, go for it via Facebook and see what happens. You are an enormous loss to the BNP and all you have to do is get Darby to see it.
I really don't think that even if Simon wanted me in the party he would get it past Nick Griffin.
Just ask Simon for his advice. Or, maybe go for broke and write to Griffin direct, asking him to rescind your expulsion and state that you would accept a period - possibly a prolonged period - of restricted membership if he deemed it appropriate. It could work. The trick is - getting your foot in the door.
- redefining nationalism and transforming it into something more than knee-jerk xenophobia and racism that is really about socialism and welfare for whites only
- to challenge and defeat feminism as a respectable ideology
- to make a point about promoting nationalist unity (by this I mean the co-operation and collaboration of civic and ethno-nationalists and that David Jones of Todmorden and I together are exemplars of this practice)
- David Jones and I be admitted into the BNP jointly.
- the requirement for a two-year probationary period to be waived. (This is to protect us from being summarily expelled without being able to defend ourselves before a disciplinary tribunal, which has happened to many nationalists. I have in any case been involving myself in nationalist politics for well over five years.)
- the requirement that we have to be members for five years before we are eligible to take part in a leadership contest be waived. (This is to give an opportunity for a display of good faith on the part of Nick Griffin who has previously shown such bad faith towards other nationalists, and leaving them in a worse position financially and in career terms than if they had never involved themselves in nationalism. Now is the time to reverse the image of nationalism as being only for losers, CHAVs and social retards.)