Translate

Thursday 15 February 2018

A not very civilised debate I had with @ladies4philipdavies (I don't think she is a lady either.)

  1. Why the fuck are you messaging me?

  2. You literally have no self respect do you?

  3. What makes you say that?
  4. It was made quite clear to you previously I don’t have time for your bullying and yet you pop up again like a bad smell

  5. How have I bullied you?

  6. Who are you anyway?

  7. Do you not have people to talk to who actually value your input or your whole Life revolved around trolling people who think your a sociopath lol

  8. I talk to people like you. How am I a sociopath?

  9. Ah that’s funny - would of thought you’d research the liberty belles since you were so desperate to debate us lol

  10. I’m sure you’ve been told this before Claire. If you can’t get it now then no point in repeating.

  11. Laterz

  12. Philip Davies must be avoiding you like the plague.

  13. Told *what* before?

  14. 2 unread messages
  15. Ha ha and he’s your buddy is he?

  16. Nice chatting to ya (blocked)

No comments:

Public order, public morality and public education

https://t.co/pgUwDUExiT — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 23, 2024 2:00  Denmark outlaws Koran-burning. https://www.samaa.tv/208735...