Translate

Friday 22 February 2019

Questions Jennifer Scharf refuses to answer about Periodic Tablism



I ask many questions in the comments under the video, but Jennifer has blocked me and I am just counting the number of my reasonable and relevant questions about her ideas that she refuses to answer, including tell us which time zone she is in.


Listen to Thomas White the White Supremacist question Jennifer Scharf on her ideas of white guilt and Western imperialism. In my view, he practically filleted her. Click on the video for my comments.





I join the show from 3:09:00 and stay for about an hour. I also discuss Jennifer Scharf with Brundlefly amongst other things eg the history US foreign policy and globalism, the nature of a thalassocracy, Holocaust denial, whether Jews are the Chosen People of God etc.

NB  Don't miss the beginning when an Israeli Jewess who is a wife and mother talks to the self-proclaimed Nazis and even gives them advice on how to present themselves in a more appealing way.

  Galit and Aaron talk about talking to Nazis from the 24th minute


No comments:

Mujahid answers some of my 23 questions for Muslims

https://t.co/il73UjGO1X — Koranic Secularism (@Book_of_Rules)  April 25, 2024 2:00   Feminism is the corruption of the morals of women bribi...