Translate

Friday 31 May 2019

Chillstream - Intelligence, Narratives & Political Strategy



I join at 1:54:00 to talk about feelings. 

2:00 Opinions on the intelligence of Controlled Opps, Josh Neal and I are discussed. Not only am I intelligent, I am also wise, charismatic, empathetic, possess leadership qualities and am a great communicator, having the respect of my supporters and opponents as being an original thinker. My originality is also safely bound within the confines of Truth, Logic and Morality making me principled and trustworthy. This is how I have come to be a figure of the alt-right even when I am neither white nor male.

Because I acknowledge that it would be a humiliation for the white man to be led by a female and racial foreigner, I have wisely hinted that I could be an incarnation of Solon, an Athenian statesman, poet and lawmaker. It is not necessary that Western Man believe this narrative, but the fact it has been woven by me would flatter them and show that I understand and empathise with them. It is my intention to show them that I understand Western men better than they understand themselves.

I am the mind of a man happily inhabiting the body of a woman, conscious of my feminine privilege, because I am, let's face it, not exactly unattractive even if I am no longer a spring chicken.

As well as having these extraordinary qualities, I still know my place in the world and possess the virtue of humility. This means that I recognise the need of seeking female validation to reinforce my support base.

Having already demonstrated that I am indeed extraordinary, I should proceed from strength to strength to save Western civilisation from the pozz because there is just no one anywhere at all in the West with a solution as comprehensive as mine possessing my extraordinary qualities.

No comments:

Mujahid answers some of my 23 questions for Muslims

https://t.co/il73UjGO1X — Koranic Secularism (@Book_of_Rules)  April 25, 2024 2:00   Feminism is the corruption of the morals of women bribi...