Translate

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

New BNP logo


http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/i-really-value-your-comments-%E2%80%94-nick-griffin-answers-questions-new-party-logo

British National Party gone girly with its new love heart logo. UGH. I am feeling distinctly nauseous and a nagging urge to convert to Islam even though I am atheist ...  either convert to Islam or wear a swastika because I am so pissed off with the girlification of everything in this country, even nationalism. It is just so loathsome I have to go away and be sick again ... 


I would buy teddy bears with the face of Nick Griffin with the new BNP logo sewn on its chest and give it to children for Xmas.  That might even be a stroke of merchandising genius and become a collector's item.
This might be more appropriate as a new logo for the BNP, perhaps?

No comments:

The silver lining in the cloud of having low moral standards

It is easier to theorise than engage in political activism. Christians have not even got the theory of idolatry right, so it is easy for rig...