Translate

Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Brendan O'Neill may talk big on free speech, but he has blocked me on Facebook and won't discuss slut-shaming



Al the speakers are good, including Brendan O'Neill.

He says at the end:

If  you feel you are being treated like a heretic, then you should behave like a heretic. You should pull your socks up and get your guns out.

This was exactly what I did, and guess what? Brendan O'Neill blocked me on Facebook. Does that mean he is a coward and a hypocrite?

I don't think he wants to discuss slut-shaming either.

Dr Augusto Zimmermann: cometh the hour, cometh the man on Sunday 11 June 2017 in Gold Coast?

No comments:

I fail to explain to @HelpfulAhmadi why even Jews should prefer the Koran - Allah kinder than Hashem

The Trinity Peter Thiel: Evil >  incompetence 5:00  Humans are supposed  to have immortal souls. 6:00  Every cloud has a silver lining.  ...