Translate

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Halsey English discusses Secular Koranism and the alt-right



Halsey:
Fucking Claire Khaw was tweeting out the link today to your show last night that I was on which really bothers me because Claire Khaw really bothers me.  

Babs:
Are you really telling me that you don't believe that Secular Koranism is the way forward for the West?

Halsey:
She's, like, this chink that has like Nazi flags all over Google of her holding Nazi flags [I have never touched let alone held a Nazi flag in my life] and she believes that the pathway to like righteousness for Americans is to embrace Islam but not believe in God, just the principles of Islam [because nothing in the Koran contradicts the Bible and all the Abrahamic faiths worship the same Abrahamic God], which is, like, paedophilia. [There is no verse in the Koran that prescribes, encourages or condones paedophilia.]
It's like this chink with a British accent who's a Nazi [I have never been a member of the Nazi Party and have the greatest respect for God's Chosen People and take the role they are supposed to be playing as the aristocracy of humanity so seriously that I considered converting to Judaism so that as an Orthodox Jewess I could take up the burden of Kiddush Hashem and martyr myself in the course of reminding the West that its laws have fallen dangerously below the minimum moral standards of the Noahide laws] and believes that you should follow Islam. She's like taking this 'I want to be a subversive Jew' to the next level. She's like 'I'm going to subvert the alt-right, I'm going to get them to believe in Chinese Secular Koranism and Nazism at the same time - I am that good!

No comments:

Public order, public morality and public education

https://t.co/pgUwDUExiT — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 23, 2024 2:00  Denmark outlaws Koran-burning. https://www.samaa.tv/208735...