Translate

Thursday 3 January 2019

You can find me easily on this very long stream arguing with a White Nationalist, a Remainer and two non-white Americans complaining about feminism



36:00  I talk to a White Nationalist.

2:55:00  I propose a one party theocracy and point out the failure of Christianity to the horror and disgust of the White Nationalist.

4:28:00  Filthy dirty rotten remainer tries to wear me out with his tedious arguments.

9:55:00  I agree with non-white Trump voters on feminism.

Thanks must be given to Babylonian Hebrew, a secular Jew in New York who hosted this stream whom I hope will accept my invitation to be a guest on my channel.

He has already appeared on Millenniyule.




He basically left the pot open and invited us to jump in it. The result has been revealing and heartening.

They also prove that the surprising tolerance of the alt-right and their preparedness to discuss and entertain new ideas, unlike the left, who have no new ideas and no idea how to form an argument or counter-argument.

I don't think there was a single Democrat voter in that stream, because they all sounded too sensible.

Truly, diversity is the strength of the alt-right: men of all races who prefer to have an alpha male leader rather than one appointed for them by their Deep State matriarchy.  

No comments:

Dilly Hussain talking to Jayda Fransen | Christianity, British Nationalism & the Zionist Agenda

4:00  South Londoner from Crystal Palace Somalis 6:00  "There is no political solution, only Jesus Christ." Lee Rigby 9:00  Wester...