Translate

Friday 15 March 2019

Secular Koranism discussed with me and in my absence


Because of this debate, my wrench has been removed and it is announced in the video below:


1:42:00 Jenn, the Anti-Claire joins the hangout to discuss our exchange above and to complain about me.

1:49:00  I am no longer mod on OV's stream. My wrench has been taken away from me.

1:51:00  Whether I knew about  FGM being practised in the Far East does not affect the fact that the Koran does not prescribe it.


2:24:00  Richard Feynman, Jew: "Anyone who says they understand quantum mechanics doesn't understand quantum mechanics."


2:25:00  AIEEE!  Jenn starts to drag the men otherwise mesmerised by Secular Koranism away from me ...

2:28:00  How I am a one-trick pony and my philosophical barrier


2:34:00  I am a half-way decent debater, and skilled in rhetoric, apparently.


2:36:00  OV points out that the debate was not really between him and me but a spectator sport which could have gone on for hours which he found exhausting. Jenn congratulates him for being able to wash the stench of that stream off now that he is in her presence.




No comments: