Translate

Monday 29 July 2019

The cronies of Church of Entropy mock and deride me




30:00 Asking if someone is Christian is not insulting them, is it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTjbhwFZUd8

1:53:00  Very happy to defend Truth, Logic and Morality any time, anywhere, Jen!  Arguments I have lost is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2s6kS2veRA


In terms of the principles that we were discussing of valid and sound arguments, which arguments of yours do you think were sound and which of mine unsound?


"God is a personal God because we have been told that He is a personal God or that the overwhelming majority of the opinion of God in the Abrahamic sense is a personal God. We can go to the Hindu system where where its God is also considered to be personal. This is something that is generally agreed on in Hindu circles ie that God is personal. Jainism it explicitly states that all the gods in Jainism are personal. Now we come to the Abrahamic God. It's certainly true that Christians worship God through Christ and they pray to Christ and Christ is supposed intercede between themselves and God. Before that it was Mary so you know for Christians it's very very personal indeed. As for Islam, again this perception of God is it's personal. As for Jews, they have a prohibition against anthropomorphizing the nature of God because they believe God is pure spirit, is immaterial and is outside the universe after having created it. He is also considered to be omnipotent ie capable of doing anything and beyond human comprehension. He knows the hearts and minds of those who believe in Him and submit to Him which is His  personal nature. Worshipers are encouraged to have a personal relationship with God in order to more effectively follow His laws. We can assume that if a perfectly moral God exists as the Abrahamic God is said to do, we are also expected to obey His laws. We can only obey His laws if we know what they are and have a personal relationship in which to frame our prayers in terms of whether we have obeyed His laws or not. I suppose most people will only pray to God not out of gratitude for being alive but out of habit, but if they want something they will will ask God to grant them success in romantic and business endeavours etc. They would be referring to their previous behavior on how well or how badly they followed His rules and in so doing they will have a life that is examined in that they will have a conscience that tells them whether they deserve to have their prayers answered or not. This is what centers the individual onto a path of morality and awareness of God's laws. I simply do not see how worshiping an impersonal deity said not to care about whether we live or die is going to help us to be morally centered. It seems to me to be a waste of good divine resources. Believing God is personal if we chose to believe in God in this way would make us lead better lives, be better people and enjoy the spirituality that we would enjoy in having this personal relationship with God. I do not know how Jen prays to God but I can imagine it can only be an impersonal or automatic repetition of formulaic prayers which is not so much about examining one's life and one's past and one's conscience but leading to very little self-examination. For this reason I think believing in a personal God actually helps us to cultivate a sense of conscience and awareness of His laws as well as an awareness of how well or how badly we are obeying them. I do not quite see how believing in an impersonal God would would help keep the world a peaceable place. Obviously, if we as individuals are expected to follow of God's laws, we as nations are also expected to follow God's laws and there are rules of warfare that are in scripture in the Old Testament and the Koran. War is inevitable and must be regulated in its conduct, the conduct of which is stated in scripture. I think that it would be better for us to to limit ourselves in whatever atrocities we would commit on conquered peoples rather than do as our inclination dictates or expediency dictates, and for this reason rules written down sanctified by tradition and time would be more helpful in this regard than an impersonal God that left no scripture."



2:02:40
Church of Entropy
​"I'm glad claire's around, bc it shows me who is a piece of filth based on who likes her"


Who would you say likes me?


2:02:40
Gandalf White 2
​"It's more likely Claire has a sick interest in @Church of Entropy than any of the beta-orbiters---Claire's blog is that cringe and creepy. Seriously."


Jen and I acknowledge our quantum entanglement, don't you, Jen?


My blog is these days mostly about my YouTube community. Jen and I being both promoters of theocracy in the same market are each other's biggest rivals.


Finally, even if I were to have a "cringe and creepy" - and by this I can only assume Gandalf to mean a perverted sexual interest in Jen - I can only congratulate myself on how well I see have always seen through her and continue to see through her and how I am utterly impartial and comprehensive in my criticism of her, which shows the strength of my principles and character. Vulnerable white men under her spell are not quite so fortunate, are they?


2:03:13
Church of Entropy
​"people who support her are either psychopaths or ignorant"


Who are the psychopaths who support me?

2:34:00  We may have Jen's stretching videos to look forward to soon.

2:35:23
Church of Entropy
​"I just need to convince my mom to come on a stream sometime XD"


We have that to look forward to too! Can't wait.

2:49:29
I stand with garlic
​@Church of Entropy "you constantly ad-hom claire"


One rule for Jen, another for the rest of us.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

That nasty little comment was referring to me. However I chose to ignore it, I already have my own children to deal with. I presume that since we agree on the nature of Godd, and the reasons for society's problems, they assume I just automatically agree with you on all things. However to anyone who has actually spoken to me which you have, would know that you and I disagree on Israel and disagree about Judaism...I obviously don't believe it is superior. The fact that we respect each other's different opinions yet still get along may be puzzling for people who have yet to figure out that you aren't in search of "yes men" as you called them the other day.

The future of the West is cyborg, mad scientist, Terminator and Robocop, says Aleksandr Dugin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_(DC_Comics) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Cyborg_superher...