Translate

Monday 19 August 2019

I like to think I facilitate male bonding rather than tone-police male interaction



I join at 22:00


The real life alpha would also assert himself through his personalty in a stream, I imagine.


26:00  My stream with Jen that was removed and then reinstated  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mna5TPJfa8Y

27:00  My other channel is at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-S24GHtKrXe52FWhkgoglg?view_as=subscriber


32:00  Con Opps being "uncivilised", according to Dr Renee.


33:00  Male-bonding and male hierarchy


Jon Vance understands, thank goodness.


34:02
jon vance
​we cant have people test each others character that's so mean!!!!!



39:00  Patriarchy is a society that prioritises the preferences of married fathers who want properly parent their legitimate offspring.


43:00  Different forms of social interaction between men and women


Dr Renee seems determined to police male interaction, I am happy to just host the venue. For me, the purpose of hosting these streams is psychological and sociological observation.


49:00  A woman trying to lead men would have to do it quite subtly.


50:00  The alpha female in a patriarchy is the sex partner of the alpha male.


51:00  OV 's very annoying trait of talking over people


52:00  A woman trying to lead should adopt a more collegiate approach because men will instinctively object to being told what to do by a woman and men seen to be doing so will inevitably be mocked by other men.


56:00  Men who subscribe to my channel would be political activists or interested in my views rather than me as a sexually desirable woman. I like to think I am the antithesis of the e-THOT.


The Claire-Jen beta orbiter trade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkPXE0wptK8&t=1s


1:01:00  Elliott Blatt and Luke Ford


1:02:00  I say stream egalitarianism is impossible.

No comments:

Why are Feminists angry? Marriageability classes ep 6

4:00  Having to repeat oneself 6:00  If you hear something repeated often enough, you will believe it to be true. https://corpus.quran.com/t...