Translate

Saturday 21 March 2020

The incoherence of Church of Entropy - Part 1



COMMENTS THAT WILL PROBABLY BE DELETED BY CHURCH OF ENTROPY

28:00  What is forensic genetics?


This is an interesting psychological study, Jen. We can tell from your selected news items your preoccupation with the markets. You have no clear position on anything other than the desire to show solidarity with the people who share your preoccupations ie the alt-right.


39:00  You're just doing what Luke does on his "come watch with me" streams, but Luke does it better.


40:00  "Causality axiom" - we could discuss this, but you are too afraid to be alone in a Hangout with me.


41:00  "Interdomain axiom"  - another nonsensical term that you will doubtless refuse to discuss with me or be open to questioning on https://ask.fm/oneparty4all


46:00  Jen does not explain Stefan Molyneux's argument on rape coherently and we get another big fat bowl of word salad. Jon Vance asked the question much better and I answered it. I dare you to discuss it with me knowing full well that you will be too afraid to accept the challenge. Darling Jen, I will do a stream on this when you wake up so you have the option of participating in the chat and unblocking me again in Hangouts to join my stream. xxx


54:00  Yoga sluts


I enjoyed the last yoga instructress at 58:00 that was synced to music. I would like the link to her video, please.


1:04:00  Jen, my dear, you need me to make your ramblings comic, even if they are actually incoherent.


1:13:13  I love bluegrass music. Thank you, Jen, for reminding me of this. xx



No comments:

Discussing Maximillian II, the role of the Holy Spirit, the Trinity and the Arabic of the Koran

https://t.co/2eOKp1fn5B — Koranic Secularism (@Book_of_Rules) May 18, 2024 6:00  Stream begins. 7:00  John Calvin 8:00  Maximillian II https...