Translate

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Ex-Secular Koranist Jon Vance says: "Don't talk to Claire Khaw! You'll see for yourself."



"You'll see for yourself" what?

Jon Vance:

"The blantant misrepresentation of what she stands for and ad hom fallacies she proposes to anyone who actually challenges her policies. Claire is considered a secular koranist which i followed for over A year now. She seemed credible against those who opposed her based upon the irrational hatred of islam or just ordinary cooks she talks to everyday such as Jen scharff.  But now she is playing mental gymnastics trying to not upset the liberal values of the west such as human rights.  When it comes to following the rules of sharia claiming those that actually practice which she espouses are hindering her popularity."

What "blatant misrepresentation" is he referring to?

What ad hominem fallacies is he referring to? 

What is the nature of my "mental gymnastics"? 

How is proposing a one party theocracy governed by the principles of Secular Koranism "trying to not upset liberal values such as human rights"?

I have been saying a while now that all the human rights we need are contained in the Koran. 

"When it comes to following the rules of sharia claiming those that actually practice which she espouses are hindering her popularity." I am afraid I cannot make head or tail of this sentence. 

I thought I had answered all the issues he raised at https://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2020/04/ex-secular-koranist-jon-vance-convert.html but it seems he has more.

1:00  When have I been wrong and not admitted it?

3:00  Trump does not represent the liberal elite, which is they hate him so much.

3:15  I have never ever defended Justin Trudeau.

5:00  How am "I inadvertently defending these people" and can you name these people you accuse me of defending?

7:00  Did I ever accuse you of wanting to alienate the white race by being Muslim?  Are you sure it was me who said that?

8:00  I know you have a problem with Jews and you are a member of the party who made this video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anjs184Ye6I referring to "the parasitic tribe". You clearly conflate Jews with the liberal elite because you keep accusing me of defending the liberal elite which I have never done. 

12:00  You still haven't specified the nature of my alleged dishonesty.

13:00  Jon concedes that we agree 80%. 

14:00  Why are you giving the impression that I broke up with you when it was you who broke up with me?

15:00  On what matter have I not responded? You are the one who is not responding to my responses to your streams complaining about me. I have even said it is quicker to ask me questions at https://ask.fm/oneparty4all

15:17
That Woman
​she wants people to disavow Jesus

Actually, I want Jews to jointly declare with Muslims that Christianity is kaput. I want Jews to say Islam is a Noahide religion while declaring Christianity to be blasphemous and idolatrous to a supreme degree. Predictably, these rabbis would rather not stick their heads above the parapets even though they know deep down that Jews were made God's Chosen People to promote the Noahide laws amongst gentiles. Muslims also shy from admonishing those who claim that God has begotten a son as required to by quran.com/18/4


16:00  In what way do I not understand Islam?

16:30  I have neither said I hated you nor done anything that is evidence of that. You are even welcome on my streams to discuss this further and you even appeared on my channel twice last week at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XyPBNNaYIcat and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0JxlvUb9o

18:24
That Woman​she's fun to talk to, but for a while she was pushing me to support greater israel

I am basically saying that Muslims could bribe Jews to become a Koran-based theocracy if they dangled before the Israelis the prospect of getting Greater Israel peacefully.

The verse I quote is quran.com/17/104. Do Muslims deny the borders of Greater Israel as defined in the Torah?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

The Bible contains three geographical definitions of the Land of Israel. The first, found in Genesis 15:18–21, seems to define the land that was given to all of the children of Abraham, including Ishmael, Zimran, Jokshan, Midian, etc. It describes a large territory, "from the brook of Egypt to the Euphrates", comprising all of modern-day Israel, the Palestinian Territories, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq, as well as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Oman, Yemen, most of Turkey, and land east of the Nile river.

I don't think they have discussed it with each other at all because they are too triggered about the idea to do so. 

21:00  Has any Jew ever discussed Greater Israel with you? I don't think they dare discuss it even with each other. 

21:00  You complain about Jews not following their own principles, but do people who call themselves Christians worship an executed revolutionary as the co-equal of the supreme and eternal Abrahamic God? Do Muslims obey all the verses in the Koran? 

25:00  Jews are supposed to believe in the world to come.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_eschatology#Olam_Ha-Ba

29:00  Christianity and democracy are both kaput.

33:00  How is Confucianism anti-Western, as you claim? Confucius wasn't even thinking of the West when he was articulating his ideas. He is known mainly for the idea that the leader should be good in order to set a good example and give his people good government. 

39:00  We should talk about the Tower of Babel on my channel.

43:00  If you want Westerners to adopt Islam, you would have to convince them that Christianity is kaput, otherwise why would they think of changing their religion or political system?

46:00  Doctrinally, Judaism and Islam have more in common with each other because Jews and Muslims believe their scripture to be divine, but even Christians with their inferior scripture do not claim that the New Testament came from Christ, let alone God.

No comments:

Discussing Maximillian II, the role of the Holy Spirit, the Trinity and the Arabic of the Koran

https://t.co/2eOKp1fn5B — Koranic Secularism (@Book_of_Rules) May 18, 2024 6:00  Stream begins. 7:00  John Calvin 8:00  Maximillian II https...