Translate

Friday 16 December 2022

A statement on the flag and gun photos

I obviously have my followers who follow me around to warn everyone that I am a Nazi or an antisemite.  

I am again asked why I had those flag and gun photos taken of myself in 2012.  

The second question is, predictably, whether I am an antisemite.

To the second question my answer is no, I am neither an antisemite nor a Nazi. 

It is impossible for me to be a Nazi because I was born after WW2 and am neither a German national nor a German speaker and have never been a member of the Nazi Party nor do I support the invasion of Poland or Russia. 

As for being an antisemite, I get along perfectly fine with Jews and have had Jews as guests on my YouTube channel who were not under the impression that I am antisemite or they would not be chatting so comfortably with me. Also, my best friend is an Orthodox Jewess and I did in fact receive an invitation to a wedding in Israel this year. No Jew I meet would honestly think I hated Jews from my speech and manner but for those absolutely determined to paint me as an antisemite, those photos would for them be sufficient evidence, no further questions asked.  

But why did I have them taken?

Because I wished to be associated with nationalism even after my expulsion from the British National Party.

The desire to be associated with nationalism is motivated by my desire to be the political philosopher who defines nationalism as government in the national interest, thus rehabilitating and universalising the reputation of nationalism.

We all live under a government and from time to time our government will require us to make sacrifices for the national interest. This we will more willingly do if we believed our ruling classes were acting in the national interest.

Did Hitler think he was acting in the national interest?

I am sure he must have thought he was.  

Was what he did in the German national interest?

No, because he led Germany into defeat and disaster.  

What could he have done as absolute dictator that would have been in the German national interest?

Not invade Poland and not invade Russia. 

He could also have adopted a more rational religion and de-Christianised Germany with the consequence that the rest of Europe would eventually follow suit.

These are the points I would like to make. 

Of course those photos were publicity shots to associate myself more publicly with nationalism which I hope to reform and rehabilitate. While the political philosophy of nationalism can be rehabilitated and universalised, it must finally be acknowledged that Christianity is incapable of Reformation. It is in fact morally and intellectually indefensible being the idolatry and blasphemy specifically and explicitly forbidden by God in His Commandments, as well as having utterly failed in its stated objective of supporting the divine right of kings.

It failed to support the divine right of Charles I, Louis XVI and Nicholas II to avoid regicide.  

It failed to prevent the decline and fall of Rome. 

It failed to prevent the European Wars of Religion.

It failed to prevent WW1 and WW2 which destroyed the Old World as the centre of Western power and moved it to America which did not have an official religion.

If WW3 breaks out, it will be started by Christians again.  

Yes, those photos were meant to attract attention to me and my ideas and I want people to understand what I am saying and pay attention.  

I felt it was necessary to have those photos taken in order for its associations to be understood, analysed and explained by me.

No comments:

Caleb Maupin says believing in God is a revolutionary act 2:12:00

2:33:00 is when Caleb actually says this.