Translate

Thursday, 30 July 2026

I care about Americans because I care about the people who are going to showcase Secular Koranism


/

4:00  Islamophobia

5:00  Facts and logic
6:00  Heresy
Facts and logic
7:00  SK USA
8:00 "Well driven?"
9:00  So what if the Founding Fathers had slaves.
10:00  13th Amendment
11:00  Historical tragedies
12:00  Luxury beliefs
13:00  PVK
14:00  The good old days of White Supremacy

Western values have changed over the ages.

15:00  Whig history
16:00  Defining terms is against the values of TLC
Idolatry
17:00  Christian anarchism and Christian universalism
18:00  Christian proselytisation
19:00  Luke Thompson on Brett's channel
20:00  Facts and logic are unChristian?
21:00  Chabad are stupid. 
24:00  Spirituality is the good feeling you get when you think you are following the rules correctly.  
25:00  The 1950s
27:00  "Woo"
28:00  Questions about SK USA
29:00  Men using feminine stratagems
30:00  Christians  are too cool for rules. 
31:00  The Tragedy of King Lear
35:00  I understand theology. 

Women and children first. 

37:00  Broken Beta Losers
38:00  Brett
40:00  Winning arguments with facts and logic
41:00  Gender roles
Tom Holland

No comments:

I care about Americans because I care about the people who are going to showcase Secular Koranism

/ 4:00  Islamophobia 5:00  Facts and logic 6:00  Heresy Facts and logic 7:00  SK USA 8:00 "Well driven?" 9:00  So what if the Foun...