1:11:00 Noahidism has to be logically and necessarily rabbinically-guided.
1:14:00 Because Islam is absolutely logical, I assume all who identify as Muslim as being guided by facts and logic until they show otherwise eg disobeying Koranic principles.
As for all who wish to identify as Christian, I am sure Catholics would not like to be lumped with Protestants and Jehovah's Witnesses would not like to be confused with Mormons. All I have listed are arguably Christian.
1:15:00 So Brett the Sinophobe thinks the CCP is paying me to promote Secular Koranism. Why would it though? All China and the rest of the world have to do is to stand by and watch the West destroy itself.
Secular Koranism would have the effect of correcting the direction of the West.
Brett is not the only one unable to argue the whole thing through with me.
1:17:00 I am the only one who has solved the Mystery of the Trinity.
1:54:00 Michael Servetus
1:56:00 Incoherent objection
2:01:00 What is the relevance of George Whitfield?
No comments:
Post a Comment