11:45 AM
@teestrypzSOG
#1
Morgan Freeman has been old all my life
11:47 AM
@OOOTLAM
Morgan Freeman currently resides primarily in Mississippi, specifically on a 124-acre ranch near Charleston. He also maintains a secondary home in NYC to stay connected to the entertainment industry.
11:48 AM
@OOOTLAM
#3
It's near Cape Fear, if anyone has been watching that.
11:51 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
The official state autopsy for Nolan Wells has been completed and will be presented to a grand jury, which will determine whether charges are warranted.
11:52 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
Ben Crump, the family’s attorney, announced that the grand jury review is the next step, as the report remains sealed from public release.
11:54 AM
@OOOTLAM
#2
@KenDolli Are you saying Tate Reeves is evil?
12:00 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
@chrishoward8473 Do you know Tennessee Williams came from Mississippi?
12:01 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
Stella was the sister of Blanche DuBois.
12:02 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
What fun!
12:04 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
We just need a minimum standard of universal morality ie general acceptance of the Noahide laws in principle, at least.
12:06 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
Kids who want to have fun / party in college head south these days…
12:07 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
Actually, hypocrites can also be Jews and Muslims who won't discuss idolatry. They are also part of the problem.
12:08 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
Ha, I don’t doubt it, Ken
12:09 PM
@OOOTLAM
I do take Jewish TC to task from time to time when I remember. There are no Muslims in TLC for obvious reasons.
12:10 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
Why would you say that, Ken? And yes, I’m aware of the Nolan Wells case. And I pray justice will prevail.
12:11 PM
@OOOTLAM
@KenDolli Discussing US foreign policy would be disturbing and uncomfortable. The media is carefully managed to address female readers not inclined to question too much.
12:11 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
I was laughing about the Southern officials declaring state of emergency for spring break, not Caribbean nationals being banned from corporate owned beaches.
12:13 PM
@OOOTLAM
Zelensky was carefully chosen to play the part to appeal to women who don't know their own history and care even less of the history of countries their government invades, bombs and mass murders.
12:14 PM
@OOOTLAM
Did you know the Koran actually has principles on international relations and warfare? That would tend to prevent war crimes but try explaining that to a woman.
12:15 PM
@OOOTLAM
Women don't care about military policy because they don't expect to be conscripted. That is why they just don't give a damn.
12:16 PM
@OOOTLAM
Zelensky has a full head of hair and used to be a comedian. Oh, and his wife has been on Vogue! This means he must be a good guy!
12:16 PM
@OOOTLAM
The stupidity is sickening.
12:17 PM
@OOOTLAM
Women can become victims of their government's foreign policy when the war is lost and a foreign army invades. Women have always been booty.
12:19 PM
@OOOTLAM
@KenDolli Stefanie doesn't like you because you disturb her peace and her idea that everyone must be happy like her.
12:19 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
Ken, I’, sorry, you are ascribing the wrong motives on me. I wasn’t laughing because I thought it was funny, I was laughing because it is so ridiculous.
12:20 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
@stefaniecristos8514 Oh don't worry. He is always accusing everyone of raacism all the time.
12:20 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
Telling people not to be racist just makes them want to be racist more IMHO.
12:20 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
I like Ken just fine and I have asked to speak with him, which he has not responded to. Why would you say I don’t like Ken, Claire? Justify your accusations.
12:21 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
@stefaniecristos8514 It wasn't an accusation, just an assumption. So you like Ken accusing you of racism? I just assumed you wouldn't.
12:22 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
I know the world is an unjust place and always has been. Nonetheless I choose joy and try to maintain my peace. No matter how hard you two work to disturb it. Namaste 🙏 🧘♀
12:25 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
You can't expect people to care about you if they don't like you eg Jews complaining about antisemitism, Muslims complaining about Islamophobia. The Koran says we should be fair to our enemies though
12:26 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
Bigotry and chauvinism is its own punishment.
12:26 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
@KenDolli What attracted you to TLC?
12:27 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
I feel I am being accused of all types of thought crimes against which there is no defense.
12:28 PM
@AT_Shipley
Accusations of thought crimes in YouTube chats have little weight in my book.
12:28 PM
@OOOTLAM
#3
I was reading about George Wythe who perfectly illustrated the harm white people can cause themselves by depriving blacks of the right to testify. Wythe taught Jefferson law.
[NOT DISPLAYED
12:29 PM
@OOOTLAM
@AT_Shipley You dismiss the opinions of non-Christians, I know.]
12:31 PM
@stefaniecristos8514
#2
I’m making up the guest bed for Megan’s visit later today. Looking forward to that1😊
12:55 PM
@OOOTLAM
People who do these crazy things are atheists.
12:56 PM
@YawnGod
@OOOTLAM So if there is a counterexample does the universe poof out of existence? 🤔
12:56 PM
@OOOTLAM
@YawnGod A counter-example of what?
12:57 PM
@williambranch4283
Yawngod ... shows why generalizations are BS. There are always counterexamples if you look hard enough
12:57 PM
@YawnGod
@OOOTLAM Killing yourself by walking or running a long way....I mean, do you speak English?
12:57 PM
@williambranch4283
Concepts are tools not ends in themselves
12:58 PM
@OOOTLAM
#2
@YawnGod Try asking your question with all the words in one sentence.
12:58 PM
@YawnGod
@OOOTLAM Do you not think that an old person has died during a pilgrimage to a religious site?
12:59 PM
@williambranch4283
There are even chapels for all the pilgrims who die near their destination
1:00 PM
@OOOTLAM
#2
@YawnGod A person dying on pilgrimage would be considered more holy than someone who died doing something else, I imagine.
1:00 PM
@williambranch4283
Not counting the sick who are seeking a miraculous cure
1:00 PM
@YawnGod
@OOOTLAM I think their family members would disagree.
1:00 PM
@OOOTLAM
#2
@YawnGod It would depend on whether their family shares the same religious views.
No comments:
Post a Comment