Translate

Friday, 28 August 2026

My grand vision for American Imperial Reform

 

11:42 AM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​good morning, chris.. you are lightening the burden of dawn patrol waxing incoherent dribble lol

11:43 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@VanWeasley-e8s Yeah, it was laughable. All those lame sports metaphors and childhood memories after Brett gave up trying to explain the Trinity.

11:44 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Brett removed me when I tried to save the stream claiming I wouldn't let him on when I was live. Did he even ask me to drop the link?

11:45 AM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​it's too early for his Calvinist gymnastical contortions.. he said the word was the holy spirit in one breath but also the word was Jesus, but the word was god. so the trinity wasnt created by man lol

11:45 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​The Trinity will always be incoherent drivel. That's why heretic burning was a Christian practice. It is too bad Americans can't even acknowledge the service the Founding Fathers did for them.

11:45 AM
@βρεττς
#3
​The word, Trinity and the language we used to describe it was Man.

11:47 AM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​he has two viewers he doesn't ban and then tried to argue with Anselman and CW when they disagreed with his rambling

11:48 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​The best thing 21st century Americans could do to honour their Founding Fathers is to become Unitarians. Then it will be short step away from sharia ahahah

11:49 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Nobody can define "bad faith". Everyone who disagrees with you is debating in "bad faith".

11:49 AM
@βρεττς
#2
​I hope you have been given eyes to see. But I get you probably won’t understand.

11:50 AM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​reading one screenshot and talking circles around a Bible verse is not actually doing research or adept study ...

11:50 AM
@βρεττς
#2
​Bad Faith means you really don’t care about my side and to understand it. So you strawman and misrepresent the opponents perspective.

11:51 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I understand that Trinitarians have to ignore facts and logic to remain Trinitarians.

11:51 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​It is the easiest thing to make the argument that the Founding Fathers fought their revolutionary war for the principle of being non-Trinitarian ethical monotheists. It's the world's best kept secret.

11:52 AM
@βρεττς
#2
​Rob, I’ve done research. But I’m not trying to bore people that don’t want to get that deep. I’m not a podcast for Bart Erhman to learn anything from.

11:52 AM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​Claire, he is just in his feelings because I burst his bubble this week and PVK keeps reiterating my points during homeroom lol

11:58 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#3
​Every time they try to explain the Trinity to themselves each other, the more ridiculous it sounds. The Trinity is the ultimate in passing the buck. Sadly, this idea has infected China.

11:58 AM
@βρεττς
​​Praise the Lord

11:59 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#3
​The Chinese government has come up with their own version of the Trinity called the Three Supremes. No, it is not Diana Ross and the two Supremes.

12:00 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Once America adopts SK USA, it will be easy to sell it to the rest of the world.

12:03 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I have just the idea of convincing the world that a penitent Uncle Sam has adopted SK USA after we get the current President and former Presidents to grovel on the ground in sackcloth and ashes.

12:04 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Brett, there is a reason why PVK refuses to discuss the Trinity. He is smart enough to know that it is impossible to explain nonsense.

12:05 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Once Americans fall in love with the idea of POTUSes grovelling on the ground in sackcloth and ashes, it will actually happen.

12:06 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Brett, when you attend your first Estuary Meeting, pitch the Trinity. I bet it will be declined.

12:06 PM
@βρεττς
​#3
​Whatever you say. You keep living your dream. But you know the PVK isn’t looking to call out people’s doctrine and his difference with it.

12:06 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​The relationship is more important because most of these people already know what he believes.

12:06 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​PVK is functionally atheist as are Christians.

12:07 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​You clearly don’t know what the definition of atheist is

12:08 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Polycarp was called an atheist. And before he died, he turned around to the people that believed in many gods and said away with the atheist.

12:08 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Bart Ehrman would only call himself atheist because the culture affirms atheism. The culture affirms atheism because the government affirms atheism.

12:09 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Ron has blocked me because cannot deal with my arguments.

12:09 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Ditto Tunji.

12:09 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​No, it’s cause you’re bad Faith

12:09 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Define bad faith, Brett.

12:09 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Tunji is smart.

12:09 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​You’re developing quite a list of people that block you

12:10 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​I already did read up in the comments

12:10 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Once again, you not listening, is an impediment to you

12:11 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Bad faith = not changing your mind whatever the arguments

12:11 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Do you think you convince people and it’s obvious but if it’s not obvious to them how is it logical to change your opinion?

12:12 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Brett, I am a religious, political and social anthropologist. I listen to you people.

12:12 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​But you don’t understand.

12:13 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​People block me because they understand my arguments and can't cope with not having a counter-argument that could convince anyone, least of all themselves.

12:13 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​You should go on Confluences channel. He likes to discuss these things and he would love to hear your opinion. But you’re afraid of platforms like that. That actually want to talk with you

12:14 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​My channel isn’t for that and it isn’t for the other people that block you

12:14 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I understand the Trinity and have reduced it to a Jewish joke. It is a shame that my genius is not being acknowledged. Not too late for you to repent, Brett.

12:14 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Do you know what repent means?

12:15 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Your channel should be used by you as a tool of rational inquiry, not be a fortress containing a complex of echo chambers.

12:15 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​It means to turn back. But I was never in your direction in the first place.

12:15 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Unless you’re afraid

12:15 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​when you Google definition of blowhard, Brett's image appears - is an arrogant, boastful person who talks too much about their own importance or achievements, usually without much substance

12:16 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#1
​Repent - publicly declare your regret at not having renounced your idolatry as soon you understood my arguments and realised that you had no counter-argument

12:16 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​And then you have ad homonym attacks

12:17 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Claire stop using AI because it’s misleading you on what Christians believe when they use these words

12:17 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Brett, no one has ever accused you being CIA, have you?

12:17 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​I don’t believe in prosperity gospel and neither does Ron

12:17 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Although he comes close, sometimes I’ll admit that

12:18 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​No, because I’m not trying to change political systems and manipulate people

12:18 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Ron is selling idolatree .... eeeeeeee!

12:19 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Your lack of ability to see someone with a good heart is astounding

12:20 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I do make the point that it is necessary to believe God to be perfectly moral to get the full benefit of organised religion.

12:20 PM
@VanWeasley-e8s
​​Elizabeth Claire Prophet, his Rosicrucian prophetess, worshipped Count St Germain as Tsar Nicholas II 🇷🇺 🪆

12:20 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Your definition of morality is different

12:21 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Brett, is my duty to warn the world about the harm of idolatry even if God does not exist to punish anyone for anything.

12:21 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Brett, I know the Abrahamic God forbade idolatry.

12:21 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​Your duty huh? Who gave you that calling my guess is you did.

12:22 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I think Americans should consider me to be their Jonah and themselves as Ninevites.

12:22 PM
@βρεττς
#2
​You misunderstand

12:22 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​And when they do, they will have the pleasure of seeing their POTUSes grovelling on the ground in sackcloth and ashes.

12:23 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I really really really think TLC can do it.

12:23 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I have faith in TLC even though I have complained about them.

No comments:

My grand vision for American Imperial Reform

  11:42 AM @VanWeasley-e8s ​​good morning, chris.. you are lightening the burden of dawn patrol waxing incoherent dribble lol 11:43 AM @Offi...