8:44
@OfficialSecularKoranism
You can beat alcoholism with AA *and* a Higher Power
15:46
@OfficialSecularKoranism
If we have the Highest Power, we have the Highest Authority.
16:14
@βρεττς
Sometimes people start their process in different starting points
16:18
@OfficialSecularKoranism
There is a qualitative difference between a Higher Power and the Supreme Power.
17:00
@OfficialSecularKoranism
God is useful because He represents the Supreme Power. If the Supreme Power supports you, how could you fail?
17:58
@OfficialSecularKoranism
The issue is whether Jesus is an executed blasphemer or the Supreme Power. If both are not the same entity, Christians are in trouble.
18:04
@βρεττς
Higher power was added so that your relationship with God doesn’t get into the way of you trying to get sober. Once the cloud lifts the spiritual experience might happen then.
18:25
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Christians want to confuse themselves unnecessarily so they can continue with their idolatry.
19:51
@OfficialSecularKoranism
God in the Koran says avoid intoxicants. Christians dismiss Allah because they prefer to worship an executed blasphemer rather than worship the Supreme Power because they are functionally atheist.
19:56
@βρεττς
Everyone starts differently. Some people are very angry with God when they first get sober.
20:40
@βρεττς
Tunji, I agree my sobriety journey was much easier with Jesus. But it doesn’t always work that way for everyone.
21:16
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Christians prefer their illogical system and incoherent belief system because they don't want to admit that they have been force-fed lies by their absolute monarch since the 4th century.
21:48
@OfficialSecularKoranism
We easily break our promises to ourselves.
23:06
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Asking for the assistance of a Higher Power is illogical when you have access to The Highest Power. Agree?
23:48
@OfficialSecularKoranism
I already have the OBVIOUS answer, but it will be ignored by Christians.
27:15
@Eolson-helper
claire - koran 8:12 says that if I don't believe the koran I should be put to death. does SK still adhere to that?
28:11
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@Eolson-helper What is the title of Chapter 8 of the Koran?
28:56
@Eolson-helper
Surah Al‑Anfal - roughly spoiles of war
29:52
@Eolson-helper
so if SK wins and takes power in the US, will I not be the spoils of war?
30:06
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@Eolson-helper What war was this chapter referring to?
30:52
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@Eolson-helper May I know the title of the only book on Islam you have in your library?
31:07
@Eolson-helper
So are you saying the koran is only relevant to specific historical context? that it is not universal truth that can be extracted for all ages like ours today?
31:16
@Eolson-helper
I have more than one
31:34
@Eolson-helper
no I will not go through all of my unpacked boxes just to satisfy your curiosity
31:56
@Eolson-helper
please dont deflect from actual question on the koran
32:08
@OfficialSecularKoranism
The Higher Power is our intellect capable of understanding facts and logic. The Lower Power is our dumb opinions, emotions and desires.
32:43
@Eolson-helper
So is the higher power saying that if I am a spoil of war and do not convert I should be killed?
32:58
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@Eolson-helper You don't know that 8:12 refers to the Battle of Badr that Muhammad was fighting with polytheists?
33:17
@Eolson-helper
@OrthoDao claire has asked me repeatedly to help her refine her thesis.
33:56
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@Eolson-helper I am pretty sure that the only book you have on Islam is Islamophobic. Would you consider reading about Islam from a non-Islamophobic source? Probably not.
34:26
@Eolson-helper
again - you claim I am a polytheist by believing in the trinity. so am I different from them?
34:50
@OfficialSecularKoranism
The Koran supports the First Amendment with 2:256. Most Muslimorons don't know this. Even if you tell them, they instantly forget.
34:55
@Eolson-helper
Claire - again, you have no idea what I have learned about islam and from whom.
35:05
@Eolson-helper
and you are wrong about what I have read
35:40
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@Eolson-helper Chapter 8 concerns warfare. Doubtless you would prefer it if Muslims were forbidden to kill their enemy in battle.
36:29
@Eolson-helper
You still have not addressed my critque of 8:12. it says to kill those who dont believe (in context polytheist), you then say we are polytheist. therefore is SK takes over the US, am I to be killed?
36:38
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@Eolson-helper You don't know that Muslim men are allowed to marry Jewesses and Christian women as well as Musim women of any race?
37:52
@Eolson-helper
@OfficialSecularKoranism that has nothing to do with my question. yes i do know that. It is one way they are encouraged to spread Islam.
38:13
@Eolson-helper
in christian cirlces we call it flirt to convert
38:24
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@Eolson-helper The verse is actually martial instructions to men untrained in battle on how to most quickly disable their enemy, but you want to think it is about mass murdering Christians.
39:29
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@chrishoward8473 Tunji will have more interesting things to say than Brett.
40:14
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Chris was reading the comments, probably. One's attention always wanders when Brett bloviates.
41:35
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Obviously, if you are not at war with polytheists, there is no need to kill them. But Olson will instantly forget and ask this question again.
42:12
@OfficialSecularKoranism
The intellectual dishonesty of the Christian is ineradicable, probably.
42:48
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Islam is absolutely logical and perfectly fair, but Christians prefer to pray to Jesus.
44:38
@OfficialSecularKoranism
I will be talking to a Muslim on how the Koran would bring about a more ethical foreign policy, but Western imperial nations and their citizens are more interested in displaying their Islamophobia.
45:00
@Eolson-helper
that is a common modernist interpretation of the text, but it is not the classic hadith. it only came about in with the modernist versions that are propagated today. but...
45:23
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Luke is part of the meaning crisis. Men don't think it is fair that he gets so much attention with his nonsense.
46:01
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@Eolson-helper SK ignores the Hadith when it contradicts the Koran.
46:20
@Eolson-helper
it is not what is acutally being taught in the schools.
47:33
@Eolson-helper
@OfficialSecularKoranism that's why I am asking for your interpretation of it.
47:46
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@Eolson-helper Why do you think I created SK? Because I agree with their shit interpretation??
48:16
@OfficialSecularKoranism
@Eolson-helper SK adopts a literal and permissive interpretation.
48:54
@Eolson-helper
@OrthoDao am I not allowed to critique the koran on its own terms?
49:32
@OfficialSecularKoranism
I have already resolved the issue in my comments earlier. Why only use a Higher Power when you have access to THE HIGHEST POWER??
No comments:
Post a Comment