1:08:00 CLAIRE KHAW asked how Brett could have affected anyone's behaviour one way or another by getting on his high horse about abortion .
1:11:00 We are set up by Mark.
1:12:00 Mark Parker is saying my proposal to support marriage would be a disaster for the economy!
1:13:00 Patriarchy had been undermined by Post War prosperity, the Swinging Sixties and the Sex Revolution.
1:14:00 There would be licensed brothels under SK.
1:15:00 The Pill was at first only given to married women.
1:16:00 Marriage was always a child protection scheme and social engineering for the patriarchy.
1:17:00 Normalisng unmarried motherhood
1:18:00 Licensed brothels
1:20:00 Red light district
1:21:00 Pascha
1:22:00 Benefits for men
1:24:00 Married mother > prostitute
Prostitute > never married mother
1:25:00 Marriage is the most expensive form of sex.
1:26:00 No fault divorce
1:28:00 Red light district
1:29:00 I am accused of being a hypocrite?
1:31:00 God never forbade prostitution.
Book of Jeremiah says God tolerates prostitutes.
1:32:00 Slut-shaming
1:33:00 I am protecting women!
1:34:00 Abortion
1:35:00 Marriage regulates sex.
1:36:00 Juvenile delinquency
1:37:00 Brett is CRC.
Discussion on abortion
2:03:00 "Claire's Control Schemes"
2:26:00 100 lashes
2:52:00 CLAIRE KHAW's last word
2:54:00 I ask Mark what he means when he says I don't "accept the casualties of life".
2:58:00 Sticking to your principles after declaring them.
2:59:00 Liberalism is the official religion of the West.
I think the premise of Liberalism may be flawed in that liberty is obviously not desirable if someone has the liberty to murder, steal and commit sexual offences against us. Too much liberty and we are back again in the law of the jungle. I would say that liberty is what we ought to enjoy after all the necessary laws are in place. As for what are the necessary laws, we would have to agree on a universal minimum moral standard.
Brett helpfully mentioned objective morality. It is only through our ability to conceive of the hypothetical existence of an omniscient and perfectly moral God that we can attribute objective morality to Him. Even if we don't know what is objectively true eg who Created the Universe, we are still left with the hope that we will one day meet the being who does know everything and can do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment