12:02 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
"An expression of [legitimate] grievance"
12:07 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
The music is to get bums on pews after the absolute monarch forced his subjects to follow his religion, or else.
12:08 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Why do we have to stay in a safe space?
12:10 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
Three people on this stream have blocked me - this must mean something!
12:12 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
What do you think it says about their characters?
12:15 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
Jonathan Pageau is an intellectual mediocrity.
12:19 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
Pageau is a pretty boy who used to be a Baptist.
12:19 PM
@chrishoward8473
sounds like me!
12:20 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
Pageau is there to make Orthodox Christianity OK for Western women who want a different kind of Christianity.
12:27 PM
@chrishoward8473
He's in it for the chicks?
12:28 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
Pageau is less scary than Andrew Wilson.
12:29 PM
@chrishoward8473
I agree with that. I'm not sure how Andrew Wilson comes in but I agree.
12:29 PM
@chrishoward8473
Maybe I made that connection with the chicks reference?
12:31 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
Orthodox Christianity is favoured by White Nationalists who are anti-Zionist. The Orthodox Church has never recognised Israel.
12:31 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
Many people required to play a role eg Zelensky are chosen in order to appeal to the female voter.
12:33 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
The showmanship of Western entertainment originates in the absolute monarch sponsoring art and music to get bums on pews in church every Sunday.
12:33 PM
@chrishoward8473
OSK, you are so right. It would be interesting to know if the presidents before the time of women voting were wiser but less handsome
12:34 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
This has been done since Monteverdi in the 16th century.
12:34 PM
@chrishoward8473
I think also men have their visual cues as to what a leader looks like
12:35 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
Pollsters have known for decades that getting most female voters to vote for a party means that that party wins the election. Ann Coulter is known for saying this.
12:36 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
The Church is utterly feminised and catamitical.
12:37 PM
@chrishoward8473
catamitical.... I need to look that one up
12:37 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
The priesthood of the Catholic Church consists of catamites.
12:38 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
Muslims pray without all these bells and whistles. It is quickly over, and then they listen to the sermon.
12:40 PM
@chrishoward8473
OSK, how will SK handle the persons need for "worship" participation?
12:41 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
The difference between Calvinist and Catholic worship is an ideological divide between the "it's showtime, folks!" and the "it's prayer time only" schools of thought in Christian worship.
12:42 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
SK USA proposes an AMERICAN NETWORK OF NATIONAL NOAHIDE SOCIAL CLUBS which could use former church buildings.
12:43 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
There would be a kind of Sunday School that would teach children moral reasoning.
12:44 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
I have identified 20 principles necessary for moral reasoning. They should be learned and then internalised.
12:46 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
I see no reason why members of these proposed Noahide congregations cannot take turns giving sermons and their sermons scrutinised afterwards for heresy against the 20 principles for a natural imam to emerge.
12:46 PM
@chrishoward8473
cool
12:46 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
Imam just means leader of the congregation.
12:48 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
The internalisation of these 20 principles by Americans would lead to a moral and religious people worthy of their constitution, as John Adams said.
12:49 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
John Adams: "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
12:51 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
For people who like to sing and play music, they can do that after the sermon is over.
12:51 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
These ANNNSCs can be centres of musical instruction.
12:52 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
The 20 Principles of Moral Americans are designed to be quickly understood and remembered.
12:53 PM
@chrishoward8473
Have you written that book yet?
12:53 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
All these ideas are on my Substack inviting comment and criticism.
12:55 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
There is no point writing books because people don't read these days. I was telling Michael Sartori while I was interviewing him that political views should be confined to political pamphlets.
12:56 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
@YawnGod Have you ever read my Substack?
12:56 PM
@YawnGod
@OfficialSecularKoranism I have not.
12:56 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
@YawnGod I think you will have fun there.
12:58 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
God wants your full concentration when you are praying to Him, I imagine.
12:59 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
I am sure God does not think He is a buffet, smorgasbord, cafeteria or a variety show.
No comments:
Post a Comment