Translate

Thursday, 3 September 2026

Secular Koranism would expect righteous gentiles to celebrate Jewish festivals after adopting the Jewish calendar


11:40 AM
@YoavBressler
#3
​Sat. the 12 is new year - write it down.

11:40 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Rosh Hashanah is also Judgement Day.

11:40 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Gad, I love showing off my knowledge of Judaism!

11:41 AM
@YoavBressler
#3
​But you get 10 days to appeal.

11:41 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#2
​The Western academic calendar coincides with the Jewish calendar probably formulated in agricultural times.

11:41 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Ending on Yom Kippur!

11:42 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​If Israel were in the Southern Hemisphere, the Jewish calendar would be somewhat different.

11:43 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​The Jewish calendar is lunisolar. Under SK, gentiles would be using the Jewish calendar because the Muslim lunar calendar is loony!

11:44 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I think gentiles should celebrate Jewish festivals. Yom Kippur would raise their moral standards.

11:46 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@chrishoward8473 I'll come on if you want to discuss the Christian Doctrine of Hell which Luke mentioned yesterday.

11:46 AM
@YoavBressler
#3
​... because they can.

11:47 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Dogs eat their own poo, don't they?

11:47 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#1
​Also I wonder if it’s like proto antibiotics

11:47 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#1
​I have. I’ve seen a dog do it and bark at the poo too

11:48 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Drinking one's own urine is supposed to be medicinal to some people.

11:49 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#1
​Evolution … smh … dumb

11:49 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​I've heard people in the desert drink their own urine as a survival strategy to hydrate themselves.

11:49 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I wish people would discuss religion as an evolutionary strategy.

11:50 AM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#1
​Yeah they always want to talk about evolution as a religious strategy

11:51 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​There is a verse in the Bible: "As a dog returns to its own vomit, a fool returns to his folly." Proverbs 26:11 and quoted in 2 Peter 2:22.

11:54 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​Hagar's son Ishmael is the gentile line of humanity in receipt of divine revelation. Have you read Moby Dick, @chrishoward8473?

11:56 AM
@Eolson-helper
​​Claire- what’s with the breaking ankles comments on my video? Are you honestly in fear of your ankles being broken?

11:56 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​PVK does platform heresy, I am afraid.

11:57 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#2
​@Eolson-helper I am saying that even if you threaten to break my ankles, I still care about you more than PVK cares about you.

11:57 AM
@Eolson-helper
​​When did I threaten to break your ankles?

11:58 AM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@Eolson-helper It was on Scott's stream saying you would like to threaten to break my ankle after putting it in a chain!

11:58 AM
@Eolson-helper
​​I never said that! Link to it.

11:59 AM
@Eolson-helper
​​Thats actual liable. Which you have done to me before.

12:02 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@Eolson-helper It was from 59:00 on Scott's "Welcome" stream.

12:03 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Rebellion is intrinsic to free will.

12:03 PM
@GrimGriz
​​Claire, why don't you let that dude out of your sex dungeon and get a new one?

12:04 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@GrimGriz Who are you referring to? Are you saying Olson is that dude? He's a respectable married man!

12:06 PM
@Eolson-helper
#3
​I just watched it Claire, and I think I would have a good case of libel if I chose to take it to the British court. Which I won’t. But, yes, you are completely lying when you said I would…

12:06 PM
@Eolson-helper
#3
​Break your ankles.

12:06 PM
@βρεττς
​​It is funny how you saw yourself in that conversation. No not narcissistic at all.

12:06 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@Eolson-helper You said you would like to threaten to put my ankle in a chain and threaten to break it. That's OK, because I forgive you!

12:07 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​​Claire tells lies.

12:07 PM
@βρεττς
​​Liable is too kind of a word

12:07 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Who were you talking about on Scott's stream then?

12:07 PM
@Eolson-helper
#3
​That’s not what it says. I literally just watched it and read the transcript.

12:07 PM
@Jzepp
​​False witness Claire. I watched it.

12:07 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@Eolson-helper You did not mention me by name.

12:08 PM
@Eolson-helper
#3
​And in fact I said that is not what we should be doing.

12:08 PM
@βρεττς
​​I stick with my Romans 16:17 - 18

12:09 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@Eolson-helper I am glad you prefer to have honest and rational discussions to resolve disputes instead of deleting comments and blocking people, unlike Brett.

12:09 PM
@GrimGriz
​​I like to think that us letting Claire chat here is what has kept her out of jail over there

12:09 PM
@Eolson-helper
#3
​I said instead of grabbing them by the ankle and threading to break it, instead I recommend led saying , “hey I’m a human here, don’t step in me.”

12:09 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@GrimGriz What would I be in jail for?

12:10 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@Eolson-helper How am I treating you as not human by trying to reason with you? If I thought you were the cat or the dog, would I be talking theology with you?

12:11 PM
@βρεττς
​​Nobody was talking about you pipe down

12:11 PM
@Eolson-helper
#3
​I did delete 3 of your 12 or so not on topic comments. They were the ones where you move from ‘facts and logic’ into ad hominem attacks.

12:11 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​​Keep Claire out of Jail please! I have people I care about in there. Imagine being trapped with Claire 😭

12:11 PM
@Eolson-helper
#3
​OSK - what makes you think I was talking about you?

12:11 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​So who were you talking about in Scott's "[Claire not] welcome" stream?

12:11 PM
@βρεττς
​​That’s why I choose not to sift anymore

12:12 PM
@GrimGriz
​​She just thinks you'll give her attention if she accuses you of things Yeoman

12:12 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Scott has blocked me again.

12:12 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@GrimGriz Olson accused me of working for the CIA!

12:13 PM
@Eolson-helper
#3
​OSK- you don’t? Prove it.

12:13 PM
@βρεττς
​​You’re definitely a chaos agent. Whoever you work for.

12:13 PM
@teestrypzSOG
​​I’m gonna block Claire cuz I think the hive mind would be funnier that way

12:13 PM
@GrimGriz
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism he doesn't know what the BND is... don't be offended

12:14 PM
@GrimGriz
​​@teestrypzSOG yeah, then you can just tell who fails their saves

12:14 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@Eolson-helper You think the CIA supports SK USA?

12:15 PM
@Eolson-helper
#3
​OSK - think think they have supported worst ideas/regimes.

12:15 PM
@SeekingGenuine
​​I have all the secret information, obviously

12:15 PM
@GrimGriz
​​If you really loved me, you'd do anal

12:15 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​How am I a chaos agent when I am a chaos tidier by trying to tidy up the rooms of TLC men?

12:15 PM
@GrimGriz
​​that "if you love" is always a red flag

12:16 PM
@Jzepp
​​If you REALLY loved me you would….

12:16 PM
@βρεττς
​​An attempt at emotionally triggering is definitely a form of emotional manipulation. I would have to concur.

12:16 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@Eolson-helper I am saying the Founding Fathers were proto-Muslim Noahides who would have been pleased with the end of Christendom in 1918. Prove me wrong.

12:16 PM
@GrimGriz
​​No one cares what you're saying and no one has anything to prove to you :)

12:17 PM
@βρεττς
​​Try disagreeing with your AI for once and you might find Jesus Claire try it. Disagree with it. See if the answers and feedback are different.

12:18 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​If PVK is so keen on platforming the atheist position, why won't he platform my agnostic position? Why don't you ask PVK to ask me my view of Western history?

12:19 PM
@GrimGriz
​​you come off manipulative and disingenuous

12:19 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Brett, since you are the staunchest Christian here telling everyone to stay Trinitarian, it makes sense to challenge you.

12:19 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@GrimGriz Do you think I am telling lies?

12:19 PM
@YawnGod
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism George Washington was an African American.

12:20 PM
@GrimGriz
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism I think you're trolling or have mental illness

12:21 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@GrimGriz What have I said that is untrue?

12:21 PM
@GrimGriz
​​No one pays close enough attention to present evidence

12:21 PM
@GrimGriz
​​disingenuity is not the same as lying

12:22 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@GrimGriz You all hate me because you already know what I am saying, deep down.

12:22 PM
@YawnGod
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism That's a non-sequitur. You can be crazy and say true things.

12:22 PM
@GrimGriz
​​no one hates you, we feel sorry for you

12:22 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@YawnGod For example?

12:23 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I just believe that SK would work if adopted. Prove me wrong.

12:23 PM
@YawnGod
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism You are narcissistic and therefore are unable to empathize with inferior humans. Which is your downfall.

12:23 PM
@YoavBressler
​​"What have I said that is untrue" - "you all hate me"

12:23 PM
@GrimGriz
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism No one is interested in proving anything to you. Continue to demonstrate the evidence.

12:23 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#1
​@YawnGod How am I narcissistic? I am just trying to help these traumatised people who don't understand the nature of their predicament.

12:23 PM
@chrishoward8473
​​Getting a bit rough over here in the chat.

12:24 PM
@YawnGod
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism I don't have to explain yourself to you. That...would be silly.

12:24 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Dad, Claire started it

12:24 PM
@GrimGriz
​​@chrishoward8473 it's all Claire's fault. Prove me wrong.

12:24 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@YawnGod Why would it be silly to substantiate your statements?

12:25 PM
@YawnGod
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism The same way that competitions are silly. Winning is for losers who want to stop losing.

12:25 PM
@YawnGod
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism I am sorry that you can't understand certain things. You see...you don't make an effort.

12:26 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@YawnGod I understand that you talk nonsense.

12:27 PM
@YawnGod
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism Classyy.

12:28 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@YawnGod You're an atheist and a nihilist come to mock your fellow Americans.

12:29 PM
@YawnGod
​​@OfficialSecularKoranism I already explained that I am a metaphysical trivialist.

12:29 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Ron’s reverting to Shaman Ron

12:29 PM
@YoavBressler
​​Re. nonsense, what did you mean by saying that there was a dead animal on Skank's head, Claire?

12:32 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@YoavBressler I was offended on behalf of British people when he said Americans and Britons have no shared values.

12:33 PM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Any of you find yourself flip off flock cameras when you go by them?

12:33 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​“Biblical”?

12:33 PM
@YawnGod
​​@ChadMatthewAlbin Can you put a facemask 😷 on your car? Like a bit? 🤔

12:34 PM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​I want them to know whose flipping them off

12:34 PM
@YawnGod
​​Based

12:34 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I insulted Skunk because he said the British and Americans have nothing in common when Britain's political problems are caused by copycatting America.

12:35 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​Hot take: Brits have no agency

12:35 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@ChadMatthewAlbin There was a UK campaign to destroy ULEZ cameras.

12:35 PM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​I’m willing to have my government unjustly eliminate me from existence are you?

12:35 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​People with no principles have no moral agency.

12:35 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​@ChadMatthewAlbin There is no need for that. Just be a keyboard and YouTube warrior.

12:35 PM
@YawnGod
​​One day I am going to use AI to compline a list of Ms. Khaw's best aphorisms.

12:36 PM
@YawnGod
​​compile* And then turn it into a book.

12:37 PM
@YoavBressler
​​Generations will study the sayings of the OSK.

12:37 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I have helpfully compiled a list of aphorisms on my blogs.

12:37 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​It’s like Tiger King

12:37 PM
@YawnGod
​​🧐"Let me see here...chapter 2...section 1...subsection a...it says he you are a dumbass." 🤔

12:38 PM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​I’m no warrior. Just a mere idiot

12:38 PM
@YawnGod
​​here* man my typos ruin my jokes

12:38 PM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​I undermeant what you stood yawn

12:39 PM
@YawnGod
#3
​@ChadMatthewAlbin Heh

12:39 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​Revolution and change for the better will come when people on social media platforms retweet and share my views, opinions and proposals. The revolution will take pace on social media platforms.

12:40 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​When they react by deleting your accounts and withholding access to social media platforms, you will know that I was right all along.

12:41 PM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​Stupid truck with dumb plates sixsevn

12:41 PM
@βρεττς
#3
​You’re only allowed in the US to spew your nonsense.

12:43 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I operate from the UK.

12:43 PM
@YawnGod
​​"Operate". What a word.

12:45 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
#1
​I care more about the legacy of the Founding Fathers than degenerate 21st century Americans. Clearly, the constitution is too good for them, as John Adams said.

12:45 PM
@ChadMatthewAlbin
#2
​The vanity licenses plate in this jacked up truck literally says sixsvn good grief is our retardation truly endemic?

12:45 PM
@OfficialSecularKoranism
​#1
​"The constitution is fit only for a moral and religious people, and no other."

No comments:

Secular Koranism would expect righteous gentiles to celebrate Jewish festivals after adopting the Jewish calendar

11:40 AM @YoavBressler #3 ​Sat. the 12 is new year - write it down. 11:40 AM @OfficialSecularKoranism #2 ​Rosh Hashanah is also Judgement Da...