Translate

Saturday 14 January 2012

Proposed Questions for the Scottish Referendum

1.  Do you believe Scottish Independence would be good for Scotland or are you just doing it because you HATE the English?


  • I really believe an Independent Scotland governed by Alex Salmond and his bunch of Europhiliac Lefties would be good for Scotland because I am stupid.
  • I just hate the English so much words fail me - GRRRRR! 


2.  Just how much exactly do you HATE the English?


  • Words fail me in expressing how much I hate the English.
  • Very much
  • Och, I despise the Sassenachs, and so did all my ancestors!
  • I find them rather tiresome when they whinge about how much the Scots hate them.
  • I don't really hate them at all but just like kicking them in the goolies, kicking them in the head and spitting in their faces whenever I get the chance.

3.  Do you think Scottish Independence would be good for England?

  • No, but that's why I want  it.
  • Don't know.
  • Don't care.
  • Perhaps.
  • Yes.

4.  Do you think Scottish Independence would be good for Wales?

  • No.
  • Don't know.
  • Don't care.
  • Perhaps.
  • Yes.

5.  Do you think Scottish Independence would be good for Britain as a whole?

  • No.
  • Don't know.
  • Don't care.
  • Perhaps
  • Yes.

6.  Do you believe in the good of cutting off your English nose to spite your Scottish face?

  • Yes.
  • No.

AND NOW, FOR THE FINAL KILLER QUESTION:

ESSAY QUESTION

Explain, in your own words, why you think Scottish Independence would be good for BRITAIN AS A WHOLE.

No comments:

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...