Translate

Saturday 16 May 2015

Claire Khaw's advice to Nigel Farage

First of all, have a holiday.





Perhaps he reserved that kind of behaviour to fellow Kippers while displaying only his nice side on TV.




I actually think I would be more popular than Raheem Kassam, because I am known to be anti-Neocon.


On holiday, Nigel Farage should consider all the points I raised at http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/claire-khaws-class-and-gender-theory-of.html and http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/aphorisms-of-claire-khaw.html

On his return, he should appoint me his Special Adviser and feel the earth move and the political landscape change in response to this announcement ....

I am after all the only one with a coherent and comprehensive ideology for the wholesale moral regeneration of the West as well as being known for my principled ruthlessness.

It would be sweet to smell the libtards shitting themselves in response to this news.

Why Douglas Carswell is deeply dodgy and not to be trusted

Should Nigel Farage expel Douglas Carswell?
 
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...