http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23858375-conrad-black-could-return-to-house-of-lords-after-bail-hearing.do
It was after all Barbara Amiel who went on mad spending sprees that led him to his doom. I am accustomed to living frugally and have no history of driving men to their doom through siren demands for sex and shopping.
I imagine that Lord Black must have some money left or we could make some money together with my little schemes. I am after all a one-woman Think Tank.
I am still very keen on Peter Mandelson but I am a principled sort of woman and know of his preference for the Stronger Sex. Peter Tatchell has just announced on Facebook that he is single again and I feel it only right to say, with appropriate humility because I do know my place, that Peter Mandelson should look at other men first before settling his penetrating brown eyes upon me. I will wait for him in patience and devotion, knowing that what is mine will eventually come my way, in the fullness of time ....
I refuse to be of the many queuing up to him at bookshops, though it did occur to me that this would be a way of meeting my future husband and co-host of our talk show which I think should be called The Lord and Lady Mandelson Show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBL2kzKg4nY
Peter, I am sorry I have to do this, but I know you will find me more attractive if similar alpha males also take an interest in me, even if they are still jailbirds. I am just hurrying you along a little, for both our sakes, for neither of us are getting any younger, are we, darling?
That Sir Stuart Rose never even responded to my offer made at http://thebattlefieldoflove.blogspot.com/2010/06/my-proposal-to-sir-stuart-on.html
THE VOICE OF REASON Solon, (born c. 630 BCE—died c. 560 BCE), Athenian statesman, known as one of the Seven Wise Men of Greece (the others were Chilon of Sparta, Thales of Miletus, Bias of Priene, Cleobulus of Lindos, Pittacus of Mytilene, and Periander of Corinth). Solon ended exclusive aristocratic control of the government, substituted a system of control by the wealthy, and introduced a new and more humane law code. He was also a noted poet.
Translate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The cowardice of Olson
11:45 AM @OfficialSecularKoranism #2 @Eolson-helper Too bad you will never discuss this with me properly. 11:47 AM @Eolson-helper #1 Too b...
-
Key: CK = Claire Khaw CD = Claudia Dalgleish EB = Eddy Butler MC = Mark Collet TC = Tess Culnane CD on Facebook This past month...
-
Beta males will never get female attention if it is OK for women to have premarital sex. If you want beta males to have a reasonable ...
-
I think having your child diagnosed as having Asperger's is a kind of insurance against people saying you are a bad parent or that your...
No comments:
Post a Comment