Translate

Friday 11 January 2013

Are the aims, objectives and principles of the Conservative Party a closely-guarded secret?

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/protocol/prot_jrv

CK to Tory Party
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:31 AM 

Subject: The reason for the cancellation of my membership

When may I expect to hear from you on this?


CK to Tory Party
Friday, January 18, 2013 3:22 PM 

May I know if it is your intention not to tell me 

1. what I have done that is inconsistent with the aims, objectives and principles of the Conservative Party; and 

2. what are the aims, objectives and principles of the Conservative Party?


CK to Tory Party
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:49 PM 

Subject: The reason for the cancellation of my membership

I wonder if you have received my earlier email.



CK to Tory Party
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 4:39 PM 


Yes, I gathered that I have done something which you dislike, but may I know

(a) what I have done that is inconsistent with the aims, objectives and principles of the Party?

(b) what are the aims, objectives and principles of the Conservative Party?



Tory Party to CK
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 3:34 PM 

The Conservative Party received a complaint and subsequently launched an investigation. The investigation found subject matter personally attributed to you which were wholly inconsistent with the aims, objectives and principles of the Party

The Board of the Party reserves the right to cancel the membership, in its absolute discretion, of any Party member.



CK to Tory Party
Monday, January 14, 2013 3:18 PM

Dear Mr Phillips

May I hope to receive from you an acknowledgement or an answer to my question?

If it is the Conservative Party's view that I am not entitled to receive an answer then please also let me know this.

Yours sincerely

Claire Khaw

CK to Tory Party
Friday 11 January 2013


Dear Mr Phillips

I refer to your letter dated 20th December and would be grateful if you would let me know the reason why you cancelled my membership.

Yours sincerely

Claire Khaw



Tory Party to CK
Thursday 20th December 2012:

Dear Ms Khaw

I am writing on behalf of the Conservative Party Board to inform you that your membership of the Conservative Party has been cancelled under Part IV 17.7 of the Constitution of the Party, which states:

The Board of the Party shall have power to do anything which in its opinion relates to the management and administration of the Party.  It shall be ... responsible for ... the cancellation or refusal of membership, in its absolute discretion of any Party member ....

Yours sincerely

Stephen Phillips
Secretary to the Board of the Party


http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/claire-khaws-membership-of-conservative.html
Chinese Communist Party members have more rights than Conservative Party members

No comments:

Vincent Bruno is dismayed to be told that theocracy is necessary to make white people marry again

https://t.co/k5DOSS5dv4 — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) March 27, 2024 10:00  Gender relations 12:00  Anthony Trollope 14:00  Being bot...