Translate

Saturday 3 November 2018

Will someone help me find a warm comfortable home on Vancouver Island for this homeless Angry Old Man?


Kevin's Road Movie from Creston to Victoria via Edmonton ...

"Vancouver is the Portland of Canada where the stupidest Canadians live because they invited the homeless to come live there." I hope Dennis Dale will comment!

Coimín Ó Murchadha
That's Vancouver, Claire, where all the homeless from Canada were invited to, how do you say, slum it. Victoria (Nanaimo, Kamloops, etc), is where all the whites moved to to escape the Asian on-slot, then 'some' of the homeless and disenfranchised moved as they were pushed out during the Olympics. If you're familiar with the area, I lived in Strathcona (bordering the east side of Chinatown) for the better part of 15 years (having lived in downtown Vancouver for 7 years prior to purchasing). The homeless, or the disenfranchised have been moving to the West Coast since the 60s, not considering the homeless Natives, and the local Politicians never chose to deal with the issue besides forcing them into an area called the East Side.

Do a google image search for the Street East Hastings, and you'll see what I mean.

Claire Khaw
What about Vancouver Island? Sounds like this would suit Kevin down to the ground.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vancouver_Island  "This area has one of the warmest climates in Canada, and since the mid-1990s has been mild enough in a few areas to grow subtropical Mediterranean crops such as olives and lemons."

Claire Khaw
Why couldn't Kevin have stayed in Creston? He seemed happy enough there.

Coimín Ó Murchadha
I lived in Strathcona for 15 years. More than a couple of times I pushed incoherent naked women, being circled by men, into my car and brought them to the hospital. Junkies shooting up in the alley behind my house, drug deals in my backyard (having scaled the 7 foot fence), Vans parked in our drive-way, engine running and undercover cops doing a swat move on them. Man, I saw it all over those 15 years in Strathcona. And everyday I walked to work on either Hastings or Pender to my workplace in Gas Town.


I sold that 107 year old Salt Box, which I adored and invested $300k into,  for 1.6 Million 8 years ago. Crazy man, just Crazy. I hated leaving but, I couldn't deny what it meant when the Chinese erected a Statue of Mao and I couldn't understand anyone who provided banking services. Thanks Liberals!

Good thing I had to pack tonight, and did not participate in the stream. So, upsetting.

On the off chance that it may be so, you might know a couple of my Uncles who in their teens made their way to Vancouver and Victoria. One in particular, was featured in the short film by Tony Wade entitled: STARVING ARTISTS-1981 Vancouver watch?v=_TGHepxNVl0 Amoung other projects, the most memorable to me, was the Canadian version of the MAD magazine which my Father financed.


PS: My neighbour (bobo as we white neighbours referred to her as - and yes we looked out for her, she'd pass out in her garden and we'd pick her up and bring her indoors), before she passed and was purchased by a Jewish speculator, was a Chinese Concubine who spoke not a word of English even though she'd lived in Canada for 60 years. Her "keeper" lived in West Van.


Claire Khaw
Why is Kevin living like a nomad without a caravan?
If I were Kevin, I would have a goal city and make my way there instead of zigzagging my way round Canada. Why didn't he just stay in Creston - 92% white?

Is Kevin writing his autobiography? I do hope so. I long to know why his marriage failed and why he seems estranged from his offspring. If I were Dictatrix of Canada, I would make Kevin a living exhibit of the Angry Old Man and put him in museums all over the country. The Imperial War Museum had a living exhibit of an old man who dug for victory during WW2 and I had a fascinating conversation with him. Alternatively, he could become an attraction for enterprising cafe owners offering him free coffee, hot meals and a warm and friendly place during the day provided he made himself agreeable to patrons and answered their reasonable questions.

I really see Kevin as a living exhibit in a Museum of Anthropology. 

I feel Kevin should be wearing a tweed flat cap.  https://www.johnlewis.com/barbour-moons-wool-tweed-cap/p3755422?sku=237634503&s_kwcid=2dx92700036666436414&tmad=c&tmcampid=2&gclid=Cj0KCQjwjvXeBRDDARIsAC38TP41Ia0NU6-TWjlf7EsHTBqMlPnGf2TUvLXwrI-dq9RlouhOvkW9iisaAqJDEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds


Kevin should know that he can stream on a smartphone. I did this with Doooovid while streaming late so I could stream from the comfort of my bed in the early hours of the morning. Then I fell asleep, my snores could be heard and Doooovid had to eject me.

http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2018/10/probably-first-most-ancient-human-right.html?m=1



No comments:

The future of the West is cyborg, mad scientist, Terminator and Robocop, says Aleksandr Dugin

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyborg_(DC_Comics) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Cyborg_superher...