Translate

Sunday 6 January 2019

4:13:00: Enter Claire Khaw to solve the problems of the White Man ...




Highlight of the conversation:

When I ask listeners to imagine Dennis and I on a tropical island and how we would get on as two people forced to live together without being quite sure if the other is friend or foe and not quite wanting to murder each other in case the other should prove useful in some way, later.

Topics discussed:



I explain how White Men must submit themselves to their leader, their first alt-right President, Trump. They should write him letters dedicating their lives to him and promising him their loyalty so he is emboldened enough to do what he needs to do: impose a one-party theocracy governed by the principles of Secular Koranism! http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/secular-koranism.html

Once he does this, the rest of the world will follow suit, and, who knows, China, Russia, Iran and Israel! 


Jews get it that they are the unfaithful wife to their long-suffering husband ie God who is stuck with her because He created Jews and chose them to be His Chosen People.


I psychoanalyse the White Man:


I mention what Preston Wiginton said to me in our conversation:

17:02  Preston Wiginton:


It's hard to find labor in America you know in order  to do business and I do business with a lot of businesses and that's our number one complaint that was my thing with Trump  all the time is "How can he make America great again if we don't have the work ethic to make it great?" 

My answer: We need a one party theocracy capable of making the white working classes work again!




I also refer the video in which Dr Pohl and I discuss the alt-right.  


1:26:00  Dr Pohl: "If [the alt-right] really think about it really hard, they would realise it's not really about race or IQ, but they're unable to articulate it."


I refer to Tucker's video on why Democrats feel they need to keep importing illegals to bribe to vote for them and what to do about it: impose a one-party state and narrow the franchise to taxpayers only and of course make the white working classes work again. 





It is very kind of Doooovid to say so, but I don't think I defeated anyone. I hope I made my points reasonably clearly though.  

No comments:

Discussing the Leibniz and the best of all possible worlds

https://t.co/Cn89lVhVWC — Kevin Tallaksen (@tallaksenk)  May 16, 2024 4:00  Full time ministry 5:00  Travel From atheist to agnostic 7:00  I...