Translate

Saturday 23 March 2019

The state of the alt-right





Millennial Woes:

I don't think paganism is feasible as a solution because I don't think enough people believe in it or and I don't see it spreading fast enough.  Christianity has had the stuffing knocked out of it to say the least over the last century so I don't know if it can recover or if it can recover in time. The other option is atheism which just is where we are just now anyway and then the fourth option is Islam and there are people who think that we're just going to inevitably become Islamic and that has various implications. Would we be assimilated into the Muslim immigrants' demographic group in which case it would be their version of Islam that ruled Europe or would it be that we adopted Islam and modified it as we did with with Christianity? Would it be our version of Islam? I might get some flack for saying this stuff or even for entertaining this. I'm just sort of putting it over there, just speculating on how are we going to resist Islam and what are we gaining by resisting Islam. Are we gaining nihilism and just more vapid consumerism or are we regaining strength and vitality somehow? Again, these are all questions that other people need to address and I can only put the question out there but I do think that it's something that we we can't afford to just ignore. I remember at the TBG in December there was a guy who really got very irate with me for suggesting that maybe Islam will be the only way out of the nihilism, out of globohomo, and if it will be so then the choice is "Do you want Islam or do you want globohomo?" so not a fucking nice choice but if you want to avoid that then you have to find a way to resist Islam and resist globohomo, and as I say, I don't see what that would be at this point. Maybe something will materialise.

No comments:

Why God revealed the Torah to Jews of all people

https://t.co/a7RYQBZWpC — Real Vincent Bruno (@RealVinBruno) April 18, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_religion   9:00  Ahmadiy...