Translate

Monday 8 April 2019

I acquaint another group of nationalists with Secular Koranism and join them in two hangouts






To my dismay, I am accused by Patrick Bateman of preying on vulnerable white men. Apparently, after I have made them all want to marry me, I will demand that they convert to Islam in order to join my harem, which is laughable and ridiculous! I am not even Muslim and the Koran does not say Muslim women are allowed to have sex slaves. The point I keep having to make again and again is that you don't have to be Muslim to support Secular Koranism. You just have to acknowledge that only slut-shaming Secular Koranism would restore the patriarchy - that is all.  I do hope Mark Collett who has posted in the live chat will vouch for me in this regard. From the 58th minute  http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/secular-koranism.html

No comments:

Vincent Bruno and I argue about the morality of slavery

Explanation 1:00  Spinoza 4:00  Non-doxastic 5:00  Strong and simple narrative 6:00  Reading of paper begins. 7:00  Non-doxastic 9:00  Epist...